Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: AMs - opening up all 3 BGs once it is opened & preseting AMs for auto start

I don't get why we have to wait players to enter BG1, and BG2, before BG3 is opened..

why not just open all 3 once the gold is paid for the AM run?

Sucks when you're in BG3 and need to wait for 1 person to enter BG1, then BG2. If a player enters wrongly then it's the players fault.. we don't need a system in place to limit people from entering. Points are only granted after defeating enemies / completing a BG anyway. Most Alliances use Line nowadays and they have already segregated their members to a specific BG room.

When players are busy in raids/missions and keep giving excuses from entering a BG just hogs down the other BGs coz of them.

And why does a leader/officer have to start an AM everyday? Why can't they preset it earlier before an AM run (lets say if they're free during the night AM ended early).. so that the moment it expires an AM run will auto start? This one isn't as big a problem as the above as most leaders/officers are quite fast in doing this.. but just a suggestion for Kabam to consider. If i'm a leader/officer in charge for doing this everyday I'd get tired of it/ even forgot it if I'm busy during that time.

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    @Kabam Miike hope you'll take note..
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Nice suggestions.

Would also be great if there's a confirmation process when setting the map and difficulty level. It's always the most stressful part of the game!

Don't wanna accidentally set the AM on 1.1!!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Nice suggestions.

Would also be great if there's a confirmation process when setting the map and difficulty level. It's always the most stressful part of the game!

Don't wanna accidentally set the AM on 1.1!!

yea this is good too.. maybe adding an [easy] [hard] beside the map name so the officers would know.

=========

also no point in putting a limit where people have to get into BG1 for BG2 to start, and 1 person in BG2 for BG3 to start.. those BGs can be swap to make it start faster.. but it only creates unnecessary hassle for an alliance.