Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

wasted arena chips

i decided to spend 10k of my arena chips and got 10 crystals so i could get some energon but all i got was gold that i didnt needed.
i hope that you guy will add some more thing to the it soon
znz97lwob6rz.png
ofh1ccyhc8rl.png
5t0pto8e9otm.png

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited July 2017
    Sounds like you and this guy (http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/1399/gold-issues-700-ores-with-little-gold-to-use-them-on#latest) need to have a chat.

Just FYI, it costs over 100k to take a 3* bot to Rank 4. So, while you might not "need" the gold now, I assure you, if you play this game on any kind of regular basis and start building up your roster, you will soon be longing for the days you had so much "useless" gold.

Also, besides Arena Crystals - what else would you have spent the Arena Chips on? You suggest that you "wasted" them by opening 10 crystals, when that is literally the only thing you can buy with them.
  • Wish they gave out more gold because that is what is holding me up from progressing more.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sometimes they're good to me. Other times they're not.

vxjl5r62w3ag.png
    w0c8p0keo2tg.png

You got twice the minimum payout as average. That's not bad.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    They make energon rare so players can't farm energon.
  • Foxhero007 u must be a newbie I must say. U don't understand that meaning of struggle in gold n ore. Its jus not enough and hard time consuming.

Grind arena every chance u get.
    Farm for ore the same freakn map over.
    Buy more energy with energon to farm.
    Repeat everything.

The amount of gold u got there only cover a few 2* bots.
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Once you do 10 crystals a couple hundred times, you don't even worry about it anymore. You need all of them.