Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1* Crystal only has 6 bots in the pool

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
An issue popped up during the forge 101 thread but I don't want to derail further that thread's focus on forging.

An issue was uncovered with 1* crystals.

There are only 6 bots in the crystal pool. This was confirmed by multiple sources (all high level players) in the thread with hundreds of crystal openings as the data. I have also tested and found the same result.

Maybe it was the way the information was originally presented and the real issue got lost in the noise, but I didn't see an official response confirming the issue.

@Kabam Miike could you please confirm?

Comments

• I have 9 1* bots jus missing ultra magnus because u have to buy him.
  • StridurrStridurr Posts: 19
    edited July 2017
    I've been forging a lot lately and can only seem to pull Ironhide, Sideswipe, Boncrusher and MotorMaster.

8/10 are Sideswipe. This is from opening around 50 1* in the last few days.

Someone in my alliance was saying 2* crystals are having a similar issue, but I can't comment on that.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    xbmx0kq1sp0o.png

That is all that's in pool after forging all then pulling 85 crystals

And if it's happening in higher tier crystals as well oh my!

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Someone in my alliance sent a message to support and received official word that this change was intential....

Pretty irratating this was not communicated before hand and still yet to awknowledge it on here.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Lapras wrote: »
    Someone in my alliance sent a message to support and received official word that this change was intential....

Pretty irratating this was not communicated before hand and still yet to awknowledge it on here.

Support doesn't have a clue what they are talking about and unless mike confirms since we've made multiple posts on it I doubt that's case
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    @Kabam Miike please confirm this bug.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Kabam is not confirming anything. We have created many posts on this topic, no reply. The same goes with other bugs and issues. We are not listened at all, unlike what they want us to believe. To be honest, the acquisition of Kabam by Netmarble is the worst thing that happened as they are more interested in the money than in the content and support players get for that money.
    We won't get an answer on this and the players who like me forged all their 1* stars but had a few teams to increase the multiplicator in the arena before using 2* can just forget about any compensation.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Actually this was confirmed and they said it isn't a bug
    edited August 2017
    No it's not confirmed. Please provide some evidence of this confirmation.

It's very obviously a bug, but they don't want to admit because it's too hard to fix and compensate.

That's why they've been silent.
    You know there's a search box in this forum? It *was* confirmed as not a bug by Kebam Mike in the last couple of weeks. Use the search feature, you'll find it
    You know you can view a users complete list of comments?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/profile/comments/Kabam Miike

The issue was first raised by someone else on July 22. You can clearly see no discussion of it, let alone confirmation by Miike.

So again, please provide some evidence because I see nothing, or perhaps you'd like to retract your statement and we can get back to reality here.
    Turns out I can't find it either. I'm not sure where I read the confirmation, though I've definitely seen one that stated something along the lines of:
    "turns out this was intentional. The other 1* bots are still available through the other means, such as alliance or daily crystals".

The bot availability chart on the 411 bot was even updated to reflect that information.

That said, it's a weird change and definitely wasn't pre-announced. You could be right that the "it was intentional" line may simply ass covering. I've scoured the forums for the official comment that I read about this, but as you said, it's definitely not here, so yeah, it would be great to get word