Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rhinox or Mirage or Soundwave

Another one ...

I have a dupped 3-Star Rhinox at 3/30. This was the very first 3-Star I found. Opened up another one today.
I have Mirage at 2/12. Currently my 9th ranked 3-Star.
Soundwave coming in two days. Will be my 13th 3-Star.

So do I Rank Up the Rhinox?
Continue to Level and Rank Up Mirage, leaving Rhinox at 3/30, and holding off on doing anything for Soundwave?
Or pour everything into Soundwave and neglect the other two?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Mirage is the best tech bot at the moment, in my opinion
    But Rhinox and Soundwave are also really decent
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Mirage. He's a Demolition killer. I love seeing Ironhide unleash his level 3 special and see it do jack.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    I pick Rhinox he helps me a lot versus Megatron on AM.
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    I have rhinox at 4/40 & maxed forge and I love him above all other bots...+1500 and megatron has nothing on him in am
  • JLHart05JLHart05 Posts: 21
    Well, ran out of gold.

So for now Rhinox and Mirage stay at 3/30.

And Soundwave has to wait at 1/1 for awhile. Hoping for that instant upgrade offer deal. Whatever it's called.

Note for those who think they have too much gold. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH GOLD !!!
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Got a maxed out 3* soundwave, forge level 19 I believe. My sonic shield reflect rate is about 75% now. Nothing can touch him.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Got a maxed out 3* soundwave, forge level 19 I believe. My sonic shield reflect rate is about 75% now. Nothing can touch him.

Correction, forge level 6.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited August 2017
    Mirage is best due to his shield alone and high damage skills.
    Rachet is best tech bot for AM as his heal is useful for the entire course.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Soundwave first because you can play him without duping.
    Mirage is only playable when duped (making S2 unblockable and leading to the double-stun stunt).
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I like all three of them. Although, I prefer Soundwave if anything. He's very fun to play as and his sonic shield ability comes in handy :). Should you be resorting without him being awakened, he does some great damage, especially with his SP2.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    What do you mean by the mirage double stun?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    What do you mean by the mirage double stun?

after 2nd SP, his melee stuns after 7 hits. If awakened even if the enemy blocks he will still get hit. If you're fast enough melee + combo with his heavy u can land 2 stuns via 14 hits. That's why he's so good.. 1st SP burns energy even if the enemy blocks, and 3rd SP deals lots of damage (useful vs Megatron due to his unstoppable)