Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shockwave

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Why does Shockwave look like he was colored by a 5 year old? When has he ever had any pink on him in any version of him in the cartoons or comics? Seriously, bright pink cannon and chest piece. Purple that's so bright it almost glows? The bots model is almost perfect, but the coloring is just aweful.

Comments

• AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Yea he looks like a girl character lol
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    May just be me but I'm not bothered by Shockwave's design at all he's one of my favourite decepticions and I'm just glad I got him.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    Real men rock pink. It's boss.
  • he doesn't look like a girl. most of decepticons have purple color, their symbol itself is purple.
  • Hey All,

As you may or may not know, most of our designs are based on real life reference material, some of which is provided directly by Hasbro, some of which we gather on our own. In this case, Shockwave was based off of a Figure that used this coloring.

Personally, I really like it!
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Found it:

Show-Z-Store-Pre-order-KuBianBao-Shockwave-Gunpla-Version-Transformation-Action-Figure.jpg
  • I absolutely love the design of Shockwave! Kabam knocked it out of the park as far as I'm concerned.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    The design is spot on, the coloring is just garish. Doesn't really matter, I won't use him outside of the arena. He is very weak as a fighter.