Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

[suggestion] can we have a "Skip All" option for story mode / spotlight missions?

I only read their dialogues in story once.. after which it is repetitive each time I'm to redo a mission for 100% exploration achievement. So please can we have a "Skip All" for dialogues? Sucks to pres "skip" like 3-4 times before I can get back into the battle during story mode. Or better still have that option in "Settings" instead to auto skip all dialogues.

Hope the devs will consider this. Coz it's really annoying to keep pressing "Skip" in missions.

Comments

• Options
    I second the idea of having a "skip cutscenes after watching" option in the settings menu. Spotlight missions are especially annoying as they have a lot of dialogue and you have to complete each one 3-5 times AND then do each 3 times again!

There really should be more settings to choose from - i don't care about all the detail in the character models etc but i do care about needing to keep my phone in the fridge to stop it overheating so detail level settings in combat would be good. Ideally I'd like to be able to select "simple" mode for all the menus and crystal opening screens etc too in order to reduce the battery usage and speed up the feel of the game outside of the fights. Not everything needs to be in glorious 3D!
  • Options
    MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Would be nice to just be able to turn it off all together. I never ready that jibberish anyway lol.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    lilbeastie wrote: »
    I second the idea of having a "skip cutscenes after watching" option in the settings menu. Spotlight missions are especially annoying as they have a lot of dialogue and you have to complete each one 3-5 times AND then do each 3 times again!

There really should be more settings to choose from - i don't care about all the detail in the character models etc but i do care about needing to keep my phone in the fridge to stop it overheating so detail level settings in combat would be good. Ideally I'd like to be able to select "simple" mode for all the menus and crystal opening screens etc too in order to reduce the battery usage and speed up the feel of the game outside of the fights. Not everything needs to be in glorious 3D!

exactly.. spotlight missions have super long dialogues that players sometimes need to press "skip" like 3-4 times for a scene.
    Mezori wrote: »
    Would be nice to just be able to turn it off all together. I never ready that jibberish anyway lol.

true.. more like fillers rather than important plots lol. I prefer MCOC's storyline at least that is somewhat more interesting.
  • Options
    I just hit it twice in a row and it goes away.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    nice.. glad this is implemented in the last few patches. Able to turn off cutscenes once viewed once is darn good.

good job devs for listening!
  • Options
    What would be more cool is: SKIP ALL BATTLES. So set a team of 5 bot then press: SKIP ALL BATTLES then your energy is reduced by the amount of each nodes but you got all the possible rewards there. Really useful for Easy Mode.
  • Options
    Skip all battles? What would be the point in playing then? Smh
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Skip all battles? What would be the point in playing then? Smh

Because, for a lot of us, playing the easy spotlight difficulties is about as entertaining as watching grass grow, and our time is more valuable than those resources.

Yet, we need those resources because resources of all kinds have worth, and this game doesn't have enough of any of them.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    yeah.. aside from spending cash that is.