Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kings Crystals for 1500 energon

I play intensively this game and have worked hard the 1500 energon, but that just happened is I can not believe !!! what shoud that ? Do you deal with the players? Every time there is only 2 * !!!! Oh and 1 time now a 3 * grimlock! I feel frustrated by the system, which has nothing to do with chance! I'm pissed off7gnhjkl9p4r3.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I feel u bro but this is how the system works.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    you're expecting a 4* with just 1500 energon? how bout those that spent 10,000 energon and did not get Grimlock 4*?
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    You got two three stars out of that pull, that isn't so bad. And this has everything to do with chance. That is what chance means.
  • Options
    MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Slibby8803 wrote: »
    You got two three stars out of that pull, that isn't so bad. And this has everything to do with chance. That is what chance means.

Agreed. 2 3* out of a 10 pull isn't the worst I've seen.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ghost86 wrote: »
    I feel frustrated by the system, which has nothing to do with chance! I'm pissed off

Errrmm... The system is based completely on chance. If it wasn't then you would actually get the feature bot in a purchase, and you would not be frustrated.
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ghost86 wrote: »
    I play intensively this game and have worked hard the 1500 energon, but that just happened is I can not believe !!! what shoud that ? Do you deal with the players? Every time there is only 2 * !!!! Oh and 1 time now a 3 * grimlock! I feel frustrated by the system, which has nothing to do with chance! I'm pissed off7gnhjkl9p4r3.png

tumblr_mc42de4nTa1r7ge2r.gif
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    2 3* for 1500 isn't bad some spend a few hundred dollars to get 1 4*
  • Options
    ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Don't buy those crystals to the regular price. If you get them for the discount they are somewhat O.K, still sucking but a little less.
  • Options
    jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    2 3* and one was the featured bots...just stop with the whining already. That isn't closed to being "****"
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    You should at least be happy that u got a 3 star version, unlike some of us that have to settle with the 2 star versions of featured bots because we weren't as lucky as someone like you so stop whining.