Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

15 streak Arena Bug - any chance this is getting fixed in the next update?

So this has happened to me twice in a row now in 4 star arena. I slug it out all the way to streak 15, exhale a deep sigh of relief, put on a trio of rank 1 4 star bots to get some easy points and instead of seeing that familiar green easy team, there's 3 red hard teams; as if they were all waiting for me outside of the bar to give me a group beatdown after the successful bar fight I had just barely survived 10 minutes prior.

This takes all the wind out of your sales for wanting to restart arena again so I have to ask, is this even being looked at being patched for the next update?

Comments

• KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    I usually err on the side of caution and put up a sandbag team until it changes green.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah it was definitely a lesson-learned moment the first time (I did still pull out the win) but the second time I was distracted with real life stuff and forgot to put a heavier team in, just in case.

It would be great if they'd just fix it though.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    I believe you have to have a team minimum of 2100 to get easy matchups after a 15 streak. I usually go in with 2300 total teams after 15 and never have an issue.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DzSloots wrote: »
    I believe you have to have a team minimum of 2100 to get easy matchups after a 15 streak. I usually go in with 2300 total teams after 15 and never have an issue.

This.

If your total team power is too low you will get a death squad instead of an easy matchup.

It's not a bug, just upgrade those 4* bots enough to equal a collective 2100 pi, or pair 2x 3/30 bots with a rank 1 4* instead of running 3x 4* rank 1 bots.
    edited July 2017
    I haven't had any problem with it until the last 48 hours. I've always started 3 maxed r1 4 stars and it's always been easy matchups.

Now if you start 3 r1 4 stars at level 1 (300~ power rating), then yes, you will end up with hard matches.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I haven't had any problem with it until the last 48 hours. I've always started 3 maxed r1 4 stars and it's always been easy matchups.

Now if you start 3 r1 4 stars at level 1 (300~ power rating), then yes, you will end up with hard matches.

Just trying to help. As stated, team power needs to be 2100 to avoid death squads after win 15.

You can try it, or hope that kabam adjusts it before you grow old and die.

I know what I'd do!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Wait till 17-18 wins and max r1 4* are fine
    edited August 2017
    yeah, no worries Manthro, bro. I can only say what I've done in the past has worked, but I'll change it up and adjust.
  • JetfireJetfire Posts: 27
    You cant use 1/10 4* after streak 15. You have to wait until streak 20.