Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* Bumblebee Available?

Hey all! So, I was playing one of the chapters in the Spotlight Missions only to encounter this 4* Bumblebee. If my memory serves me right, I don't believe he's in any of the crystals. I was hoping we'd get some sort of Arena in the near future so that I might be able to get him for myself, but my question is if we'll/when see him debut? Bumblebee is all I want ._.

Thank you and cheers! :)

8q9eh70m80gd.png

Comments

• GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
    edited August 2017
    Wdf man you have 207565 gold and I
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    He should be in either this upcoming arena or the next one. He hasn't been released as of yet along with sideswipe.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Totherkins wrote: »
    He should be in either this upcoming arena or the next one. He hasn't been released as of yet along with sideswipe.

This sounds ethical enough. Thanks! :)

• oavebrohsabu.gif

No further developments? :/
  • He won't be available anytime soon, the next feature bot has already been announced and that bot is gonna be a month long feature bot, ironhide is gonna be next weeks arena again right before the major update that hits on the 5th next week, maybe we'll see bee for November or he might be a Xmas special.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    anyway kabam needs to buff bee..
    or just make a last knight ver of bee in scout class lol
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    nomisu wrote: »
    anyway kabam needs to buff bee..
    or just make a last knight ver of bee in scout class lol

I agree with your first point!

But we need a G1 Bumblebee...