Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Allow limited edition chip redemption after event

Why make the redemption expiry be the same as the end of the event?
You're clearly still tracking them as my inventory shows that I have 3k unused chips.
I don't even think I got any notice that the event was ending soon. It takes a lot of effort to earn those limited edition chips, often requiring hours of gameplay.
This type of thing just leaves players with a really sour taste in their mouth.

Comments

• Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    there is a timer in the raid store. they do tell you when it will end.
  • The timer is only on the store, but there are no login notifications of any kind. No countdown timers anywhere else.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Sorry to say this but it was your choice not to change the bots whenever you reach 1k+ chips... there isn't any advantages in holding back on exchanging them for the bots.
  • Kruga wrote: »
    there isn't any advantages in holding back on exchanging them for the bots.

There absolutely is an advantage if you are planning to forge and save 2k chips for a duped 2* Megatron at the end.

At the end of the day this is supposed to be a casual friendly game. Much like the limited time hour long alpha "daily" missions, punishing people because life got in the way for a few hours is stunningly terrible game design.
  • Slibby8803 wrote: »
    there is a timer in the raid store. they do tell you when it will end.

Also since limited edition chips don't show up on the currency tab, you have to click all the way through to your inventory to count chips.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Sooo just use them as soon as you get enough. Problem solved.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Learn from your mistake and move on.
  • Me: "i suggest changing this"
    You: "you should change your redemption strategy"

Thanks for contributing nothing to the thread!