Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Missing 1* bots.

After forging all my 1* bots I went to open 1* crystals and I noticed that a few of the normal 1* bots we're missing and only 6 were showing up. Missing 1* bots, Bludgeon, MV1 prime, Bumblebee, Mixmaster & Grinder. The only 1* bots showing up are Ironhide, Bonecrusher, Og prime, Sideswipe, Rhinox & Motormaster. This has been like this for awhile now. Just curious to where they went?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Also forgot about 1* ratchet. And any other 1*s not showing up.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I sent in a support ticket for this. The answer was that the 1-star crystal was changed a while ago to contain only 6 bots and that this was intentional.
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited August 2017
    I'm not surprise that they did not make any announcements about the change on 1* crystals. I'm starting to lose confidence on the company to run this game.
  • Options
    Well that's pretty disappointing, why take all those bots from the crystal but when you click on crystal and it shows you top prizes it shows the bots that are missing
  • Options
    We were never given an official explanation into when, or why, 1-Star Bots were removed from rotation.

Here is a link to the video, if the above embed does not work

I saved up 24x 1-Star Bot Crystals, for science, and opened them all up last night. I only pulled 5x different Bots. They were:

• Rhinox
    • Optimus Prime (OG)
    • Ironhide
    • Bonecrusher
    • Sideswipe
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The other 1* bots are available through alliance crystals and daily crystals...
  • Options
    ToxieAvengerToxieAvenger Posts: 68
    edited August 2017
    Manthro wrote: »

Really? Because I opened 13x Alliance Crystals and did not receive a single 1-Star Bot. I then opened 15x Daily Crystals and did not receive a single 1-Star Bot. So, yeah, I find that statement dubious.

Here is a direct link to the video, if the above embed is not working.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »

Really? Because I opened 13x Alliance Crystals and did not receive a single 1-Star Bot. I then opened 15x Daily Crystals and did not receive a single 1-Star Bot. So, yeah, I find that statement dubious.

Here is a direct link to the video, if the above embed is not working.

I just opened a daily crystal and got a 1* bot, so dunno what to tell you.. bad luck I guess