Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are the new bots being added soon ?

I know KABAM Mike said they are meant to be coming soon but hasn't it been more then 3 months since at least Waspinator came out shouldn't we be getting the "new" bots added to PBC soon ? Can KABAM Mike say anything on this ?

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    He did. Soon, yes. Next week? Possibly.
  • I would like to know this as well, I thought the downtime was 4 weeks.
  • Super vague answers were given. Kinda like a fortune cookie. "Good things come to he who waits." "Things will be looking up today." "Confusious say man who fart in church sit in own pew."

You know the types.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Maybe this will help

7l8x990t1vcm.png
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike can we get new bot announcement with new special mission announcement? Talking about in regular crystals of course. Thanks
  • You should check your in game messages in a few minute :wink:
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    No MV1? Why does he miss the cut?
    edited August 2017
    tekkn1kal wrote: »

For the same reason Ratchet missed the cut.. highly desirable and useful bots they can still make some $$$ on.

Understandable, but also frustrating.

To be fair... I have come to realize that a high Sig bludgeon is evil incarnate, and much better than he seems on the surface.

If you can dupe the 4* version enough, I suspect he will wreck alliance missions.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    So I got the message too and it didn't say anything about the 2 star versions of Soundwave, UM, Wasp, and Prowl being added. When are they coming because these 3 star bots can't be max forged until that happens.
    edited August 2017
    Manthro wrote: »
    tekkn1kal wrote: »

For the same reason Ratchet missed the cut.. highly desirable and useful bots they can still make some $$$ on.

Understandable, but also frustrating.

To be fair... I have come to realize that a high Sig bludgeon is evil incarnate, and much better than he seems on the surface.

If you can dupe the 4* version enough, I suspect he will wreck alliance missions.

Ratchet makes sense though, as does Arcee, Grimlock, etc, as their arenas are recent. But MV1 was in arena quite some time ago.

Really, I don't think it has anything to do with effectiveness. Prowl is a fantastic bot, as is Soundwave. I'm just fussed cause we've had MV1 for quite some time now, and so far I've spent $100 to buy him and then another $100 trying to dupe him.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    So I got the message too and it didn't say anything about the 2 star versions of Soundwave, UM, Wasp, and Prowl being added. When are they coming because these 3 star bots can't be max forged until that happens.

The mail is phrased a bit weird, but I took it to mean that every bot on that list will be in all crystals. The special designation for Bludgeon and Rhinox is because they already exist as 2* and 3* versions.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101

I spin one premium crystal to see if their 2* Soundwave, UM, Wasp, and Prowl and they are not their. I could be wrong, but I did not see them.
    Well, I'm not sure about the 2* bots, but they are definitely all in the 4* versions.
    I can confirm that the 2 star iterations are not in PBC's.
  • Hmmm...so will Grimlock not be in the PBC for another 3-4 months?

Is that a fair assumption? Mike any comment?

Debating on how long I want to hang onto my 4* crystals.
    Most likely, Dread.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2017
    KingChris2 wrote: »

I spin one premium crystal to see if their 2* Soundwave, UM, Wasp, and Prowl and they are not their. I could be wrong, but I did not see them.

For saying, and emphasising, all bot crystals in the communication they sure have a lot of exceptions! The 2* aren't available or the 1*. Which have actual bot crystals. The message didn't say that only 3*/4* would be available. I don't really care much for the 1/2*s, just sloppy communication.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Don't really care about the 1*, but I opened ten PBC's fully expecting to see some new 2* for arena. Check your press release guy, Kabam, "all crystals" still means "ALL CRYSTALS" INCLUDING 2* and daily reward crystal
    This is an odd thread.. it's like a reverse reverse troll thread.

Nobody cares about 1*/2* bots, but we just needed something to complain about.

Kabam, you Kabamed yourselves on this one. Not even my exceptionally veiled troll skills can save you from this mess.

Thus continues the cyber pitchforks and torches.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I care about 2* bots, I use them in arena and it's generally easier to "complete" the roster if you count 2*s...i still need Prowl dang it!
    Admittedly we're nitpicking a little, but the announcement DID specify "all crystals" and plus this is the Internet, what else are we supposed to do?
  • Sorry for the Confusion guys, but there are a lot of bots that will never be released as a 2-Star Bot outside of the Raid Store. This includes most of the new Bots. For the most part, all of the 2-Star Bots you're going to see in the PBC are already in there.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Then how can people get forge level 100 on the likes of 3* prowl or ultra Magnus?
    Yeah... that worked fine in MCOC, but seems like an awfully strange way to do things given forging in this game.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Either the 2* need to be added to crystals or remove forging if the 2* are coming to crystals