Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do all relics stack?

I assumed the answer was yes, but then I saw someone suggesting the Megatron relic effects don't stack. Any chance to get a confirmation either way?

ie: is there any point having three of the same relic on your base at once?
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The Megatron relic does indeed stack
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Hot Rod Relics stacks as well, so I am guessing all of them stacks.
  • The XP boost (and i assume the other boosts) all say they don't stack - so unless any item specifically says it doesn't stack I would assume that they do.

All the relics stack as far as I'm aware (the XP boost ones are the easiest to check for this as you get actual numbers after each fight!).
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    When they say "doesn't stack", I assume it means their impact is a % of the base stat, not the buffed stat. But I also interpret these as saying the relics add 5% each to base xp, and the buffs add 50%, so you can achieve 70% xp boost using a buff and 4 relics, but you can't achieve ((((1x1.05)x1.05)x1.05)x1.05)x1.5 = 1.82 (an 82% buff).

It would be great if a moderator can confirm this because the actual in game descriptions aren't very clear and there're so many visual glitches across the game that it's really difficult to confirm that what you're seeing is what youre getting in any particular instance
  • of the XP relics I have (Matrix from the calendar, Covenant and Orb from story and Immobilizer from a daily crystal I think), only the Matrix lists a % increase.

The others all list +5 XP gain - which used to be worth it for a little boost, now compared to the 1800/fight you get in Act 3 it's irrelevant!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    You're right. I never saw that they are all actually +5 and not +5%. Astounding. They're probably worth more as gold, even though you can only sell them for about 2 bob
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    The matrix of leadership is +5%.