Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4 Star choices

Hey Kabam Mike, can you explain this to us please?... how could this even be possible?nxbl9pr11rzi.png
0gb5ov0xs61q.png
o9emke7ihiqf.png

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Honestly, why is this question asked 3 times a day?

It's random, and it's random in a very small pool of 4* bots at the moment in the 4* crystal. It's really not all that surprising.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Seriously?... 2 bots?.. .come on, there's a reason why it maybe asked before and you're exaggeration on frequency does absolutely nothing.
    edited August 2017
    You're gonna get the same answer. It's random.

Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't make it invalid. You can remove your tin foil hat.

No conspiracy.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    You can try prove it yourself with a dice. Right now there are what, 6 bots in the 4* crystal? Roll the dice 500 times and see if you ever get a repeating pattern between two numbers over 5 rolls. I bet you do
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Same here, call it (RANDOM).enxm7zb35wob.png
    Not sure what you're trying to show. If everyone in an alliance where someone recently opened a 4* WB comes and shares a pic of it, it will look very weird. But that doesn't mean the crystals aren't random, it only means the people sharing their pics aren't random.

Speaking for myself, I've opened 12 4* crystals and none of the are WB, although she's the one I most want (my 3* is 4/40 and max forged). Well, I'll get her eventually, because that's how random works: the more you open the lower the chance of never getting one particular outcome
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Not sure what you're trying to show. If everyone in an alliance where someone recently opened a 4* WB comes and shares a pic of it, it will look very weird. But that doesn't mean the crystals aren't random, it only means the people sharing their pics aren't random.

Speaking for myself, I've opened 12 4* crystals and none of the are WB, although she's the one I most want (my 3* is 4/40 and max forged). Well, I'll get her eventually, because that's how random works: the more you open the lower the chance of never getting one particular outcome

How do you determine we are not random people? Do you think we are conspiring on Kabam? If it really random as you believe show us 10 random 4* crystals opened OG & IH only.

edited August 2017
    Lol, pointless thread. Might as well be talking to a wall.
    edited August 2017
    24bzb20db7ou.png

Oh no!!

TWO OG Primes in a row. And one of them from a glorified PBC, not even a 4* crystal.

IN

A

ROW.

Must be a conspiracy.

Or.... RANDOM
    2 not 10, speaking to wall.
    I thought all Kabam employees must have (Kabam) wrote next to their nicknames.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited August 2017
    Last week many ppl in my alliance were getting 3* motormaster
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    LOL.
    Speaking of my alliance, we opened several 4* bot crystals today and got all Windblades, except for 1 Grindor.
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I thought all Kabam employees must have (Kabam) wrote next to their nicknames.

Mufc14 wrote: »
    How do you determine we are not random people? Do you think we are conspiring on Kabam? If it really random as you believe show us 10 random 4* crystals opened OG & IH only.

You're not random because you're self selected as someone who Saw a series of WB 4* crystal openings. The thread is about 4* WBs so ppl who have the same experience come and share their experience. It isn't a random group of ppl, it's a group of ppl with the dsame experience. That's called "selection bias" (you can look it up in Wikipedia if you want).

Selection bias is nothing to do with conspiricacy or hating on Kabam or anything g like that. It's just a misleading sample of a population that implies some pattern is more regular than it really is.

Btw. I don't work for Kabam and I don't know anyone who does, so your snide remark about employees having a tag next to their name is fine, but it shows you're less willing to learn than to throw accusations at people. It's a pretty poor attitude, especially to take toward a person who's using their free time to explain how an element of the game you apparently enjoy actually works

• Trailfire wrote: »

Actually random means that, however may crystals you open, you still have the same chance of getting a WB as you do any other bot - it doesn't matter how many you open.

Now if you want a 4* WB and you keep opening hundreds of crystals you would have to be very unlucky not to get one eventually. But if the system is truely random there is nothing to stop you getting thousands of other bots and no WB at all!
    It is pretty random if you roll the dice 12 times & get double 6 each time.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    It is pretty random if you roll the dice 12 times & get double 6 each time.

but it's just as likely as rolling a dice 12 times and getting any other predetermined sequence of numbers...
    One more random WB.

wn571bvu2yab.png