Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the cool down time of bots in arena?

So i have started arena today and found that 3* bots take 3 hour to refresh. i dont know about the recharge time of bots in tftf but in mcoc it take 2 hour to refresh.
I have played arena first time in 2 months so dont know about the refresh time of 2*,3* and 4*. if anyone could tell the refresh time will be appreciate

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    2 hours for 2*
    3 hours for 3*
    4 hours for 4*
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Thnx @Mufc14
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Welcome bro
  • what does alliance help do to the recharge times? I've always assumed it knocked 15 minutes off per help or something, but I've never actually bothered to try and work it out...
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    So think it's 2mins per help, up to a maximum of 10mins, but I haven't double checked recently
  • so pretty much useless then - a max of 10 minutes off on a 4 hour recharge isn't much to shout about!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    The people giving the help are the ones getting the help. They get up to 3,500 gold per day. That's the main benefit of the alliance help system
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You also get a stat boost in arenas based on people pitching in on alliance help requests
  • and 7 hours for 5*?