Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena and robot roster: keep 1*s?

I got a healthy collection of bots, now that I have a lot of 3* and 4*s. I've been holding onto my 1*s so that I can run up my multiplier and eke out more points. Is it worth it to hold onto them or should I just forge them and focus on my bigger bots? I know that there's a strategy to kind of float a couple weak guys with one killer to throw off the rankings, etc. but I'm more at a "I don't want to spend forever going through my roster in crystal madness" point right now.

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    If you have 6 1* bots then forge them, if you have more then keep them because they are useful to start the arena & because they are not available anymore.
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Thanks! I've been wondering because I have a lot of them and 2*s but I want to power up my stronger bots. On the other hand, I loooove fighting.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I tend to forge all of my 1* bots as soon as possible, but I don't go hardcore on arena so there's that.