Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

INCREASE INVENTORY SPACE FOR ORE-13

Kabam, I would like to suggest to increase the storage space for Ore-13. The slots isn't enough and I find there is no point in having this claim system. Does not serve any purpose. Please look into this.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    TFW you don't have enough bots to eat the ores.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    The point of the claim system is to encourage you to rank up bots you might not otherwise bother with because the ore is kept under a "use it or lose it" rule

The number of permanent storage slots does increase each time you get a level, and they also increased it by a lot at the last major update.

They may increase again if lots ppl agree with you that it's still too small. Personally, I find it ok as is. I end up selling a lot of ore because I can't get gold fast enough. So I sell nearly all the basic ore and use mostly just class ore.

What I'd really like is just a return of the direct link between the level-up screen and the ore-stash screen so you don't have to go back and forth through so many menus
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Trailfire wrote: »
    What I'd really like is just a return of the direct link between the level-up screen and the ore-stash screen so you don't have to go back and forth through so many menus
    Yeah totally agree, I don't see the reason why the link is removed. Now you have to use all the ores in order to have that link back. But hey, I may have some class-ore that I save for later use!
    To avoid menus, I use the lower right corner tray pop-up, but that's still two clicks away instead of 1.