Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

crash on load health penalty needs to be removed from the game

So, people complained about the 50% health penalty in AM. After some time they removed the 'crash on load' penalty while still being able to keep the crash during battle penalty (to prevent people quitting and restarting with full health).

For some reason, this change has not been implemented in the other areas of the game.

Raids still take 25% health and Spotlights take 50%. If we can fix AM to be able to know the difference between load and during.. why hasn't this been done for the other areas of the game?

My game crashes in every area, every session. Without fail. (personally, I think it's a memory issue, it will crash during say, raids, and then when I finish raids and go to spotlight/story/arena it will crash in there as well, and crash again when I switch modes again.)

Comments

• Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Bump...my phone crashes every 4th raid or so on average and does so after hitting fight to enter the node..game crashes before fight actually loads...cuts 25 percent of my leader bot and under new raid system..pitted against stronger opponents ..I need that 25 percent cause I'm against bases at my margin where I usually win with a few hits left on my squad. This keeps me around during 1100 medals fighting to be able to purchase alpha spark