Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Drop Rate

Alright Kabam, I was wondering if you guys can fix the drop rate of the premium bot crystals?? I'm getting a bit annoyed landing on a 2 star and 2 four stars around it.
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's all visual for your teasing bot is determined second crystal is placed
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    yeah, so it doesnt matter if you spend money or not. All are equally worthless to kabam
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    I opened 58 pbc yesterday and got one 3* and rest 2*drop rates for them are total crap.
    I was saving them crystals for like a month and got nothing. Thought I would get one 4* out of them but they got the drop rate at .1 for a 4* is a joke and probably would cost 2000$ for one 4* from the pbc and that would be lucky.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    3* and 4* drop rates are low for a reason - they keep people playing the game. Also, your chances of getting a 3*/4* from that crystal are the exact same for a person who is dropping $500/month on the game. Its pretty much the most basic bot crystal in the game. Increasing the rate at which 3*/4*s drop from the most basic crystal in the game could have serious game balancing issues. On top of that, due to the smallish roster, people would soon be complaining that they have all the available 3*/4*s in the game and asking when new bots will be added.

PBC's should not be the main way you are getting 3*/4* bots unless you are very lucky. Playing harder content that earns you 3*/4* crystal shards is a much better way of working towards getting one of those bots. And you can earn quite a bit of those crystal shards just from doing Story Line quests, and Event Quests (you can earn 1 full 3* crystal + 2500 3* Crystal Shards + 1500 4* Crystal Shards from completing the new Shocking Revelation Event).
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    This is the sort of game that would give you a 2* from a 4* Crystal ;)
    Stitch ur not telling me anything I dnt already know but I been playing the game since the release every day and probably opened over 500 pbc and never got a 4* bot so you think all that hard work is not worth one 4* might even opened 1000 of them lost count so how is getting a 4* from the pbc going to unbalance the game when u still need the gold,ore,alpha's and t3 to level it up how slow
    edited August 2017
    How slow do u want the game to progress and have people get bord and just quit. You know people that spend money on the game are going to progress faster then people that dnt so how is it going to make the game unbalanced if we get a 4* here and there more often I know I would spend more money on the game if they made the drop rates better and they would make more money also so your comments dnt hold no weight with the pbc crystals so u think people that spend money on pbc crystals should never get 4* too?
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    I've played since launch. Free to play. maybe $100 total spent since April. Tons of PBC opened and 95% have been 2*. That I love!!! 2* bots make the forge go round. In all seriousness, I have pulled 1 4* bot from all my PBC's opened. And it was a pleasant surprise. But I don't whine like a lot do. I want a 3 or 4* bot, I grind out the shards for it. It's not that hard. Crystal bounty arena.....that's a 4* easy every second Crystal arena and if your good, you can actually pull a 4* once per Arena(every 2 weeks).

In short, if you want 3 or 4* bots, grind for 3 and 4* bot crystals. Don't keep throwing your hopes and dreams into PBC. Just isn't worth it. Use those PBC's to forge your 3 and 4* bots instead making what you have even more powerful
  • Yesterday I opened 2 King Crystals and got a 4* and a 3* dupe....
    Never so lucky like this...