Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Compensation?

The server went down! Any compensation in order? I know cheeky of me but some of us were clearing alliance missions or doing event quests or arena so any compensation would be nice!

Comments

• I agree completely was trying to log in to do alliance mission grrrr I only get so many breaks at work
  • Its not going to happen but won't hurt to ask
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Otrium wrote: »
    The server went down! Any compensation in order? I know cheeky of me but some of us were clearing alliance missions or doing event quests or arena so any compensation would be nice!

Did you steal that idea from me? Come on, own up. But yeah anyone that was in alliance mission and in battle will lose health and potentially their bot will be be knocked out, so it's a fair ask! Other games do compensate when it's not the fault of the player. But we can only dream.

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    more curious as to the nature of this emergency maintenance though
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yeah kinda stole the cheeky to ask thing but I play mcoc as well and we get compensation(well used to) and I was thinking the same thing- although sorry to steal the cheeky idea!:)