Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who agrees that KABAM shouldnt just limit the characters to the ones in G1 and Bayformers

StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
There should be more bots from different Transformers universes, not just G1 and Transformers. e.g bots from the show Transformers: Prime

Who agrees that KABAM shouldnt just limit the characters to the ones in G1 and Bayformers 33 votes

Yes
69%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXSpidey076tekkn1kalLJW7621MeshatariJoker69Gunz0Shadowind_Prime13Raptor22BlackConvoyIlIllIIlIIlDatBoiLivesOtriumDrake6401player1729StealthmodeKittenPrimeSteelbaneBrainlordInsanecloud 23 votes
No
30%
French_BakerTimmy2ChainzTezz001FeraltCAnubisKingChris2Slibby8803Pofh1GochaBROUsername09213n3 10 votes

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    The game is still in early stages relax
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    I mean we have two beast wars characters in there and more will be added like Optimus Primal and Megatron
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yes
    Well galvaltron g1 is in the files and also Scorponok(beast war) so just chill- more new characters will come soon my friend
  • Yes
    Sweet
  • Yes
    Sorry i didnt know there were new characters coming
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    A new character every second week :)
  • Yes
    Most "G1" characters aren't even G1, just assorted CHUG toys. If I recall, the only true G1 characters we have are Arcee and Grimlock. Hell, Bludgeon uses his ROTF design. The two Beast Wars characters we got also had both been released under the CHUG line. I'd say because of that, theoretically it would be easier to model - since you can just pull out the toy. Either that or, Hasbro has Kabam on some sort of lock allowing for only things that will promote their current line, Bayverse and CHUG (With Power of the Primes getting more Beast Wars and rumours of a separate BW spin off line for a wave or two)

For something that's meant to combine over 30 years of a franchise, it's missing a lot.

But yeah, I agree - way too many CHUG and Bayverse, when we had plenty of opportunity for Animated, Prime, Beast Machines, UT and Car Robots.
  • Yes
    Please add more Movie verse, they're lot cooler than the toys
  • Black6Black6 Posts: 14
    Yup they need more bots... one should be able to choose which version of a bot they wish to play tho
  • Yes
    Please add more Movie verse, they're lot cooler than the toys

Well like, we already have enough Bayverse. We should be getting stuff like Prime, WfC, Animated, Beast Machines, Cybertron, TransTech right now. But the issue is that we're being limited to two things, movie and toys, with plenty of them already.

Even say, Drift - who lives and breathes from the IDW Comics, didn't get his IDW self, but his Movie self, which is really odd - considering how popular his IDW version was, since it was a completely new character just for the comics.
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    No
    What, no Kiss Players love? :pensive:

J/k that's horrible.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    Pofh1 wrote: »
    What, no Kiss Players love? :pensive:

J/k that's horrible.
    How about the Beast...or...how about my FAVORITE Bayformers Decepticons ....
    *drumrolls*...Devastator and Wheelie

Nah, just a joke

I agree that Kabam should add Prime, Unicron, animated characters to increase the variety!
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Yes
    I have a feeling we'll see more generations later on and possibly alt gen variations of the same characters, similar to Optimus Prime right now. I'm hoping for a G1/Combiner wars Megatron (Probably brawler) that has the same "Forged to Lead" bonus with Shockwave, Soundwave and Starscream as part of the synergy. Though I don't have Starscream yet, I'd love to have this team in the game.
  • Yes
    Although we need more than just G! and Bayverse, i still would like to see more bayverse because the characters look cool
  • Yes
    I would also like to see bots from War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'd rather see the GoBots than have more Bayverse Transformers in here.
  • All these bots are from the latest toy lines, the beast war bots are from the IDW 30th anniversary generations line from 2014, same as Arcee, sideswipe seems to be more of an original design for this game, he supposed to be a Lamborghini, but looks nothing like the G1 version, but his look resembles one and his design isn't in any of the past toy models. Allot of Combiner wars bots are here those were released in 2015, and the latest ones are the titans return line, Soundwave in here is the Japanese TR design, and if Galvatron is gonna land it will definitely be the TR design. Shockwave and Grimlock are from the Masterpiece line of toys.
    Hasbro owns the designs of the movie bots so we will see more of those if Kabam gets the licenses for them, true G1 design could be harder to come by for Kabam maybe because of old copyrights, who knows. But it would be cool if they implement G1 skins for our current bots. I don't think we will ever see any bots from WoC or FoC since other game studios designed those.
    Yes
    Manthro wrote: »
    I'd rather see the GoBots than have more Bayverse Transformers in here.

Well...technically they're a part of Transformers franchise, so I'd want them to be in FTF too
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    Role-Noobs asking for new bots... Oh the Irony!
  • Yes
    Whoa hey none of that on here @Neo. Besides… i aint a rolenoob lol. Just your average pronoob who loves kickin robot butt.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes
    Neo wrote: »
    Role-Noobs asking for new bots... Oh the Irony!

Role noobs should all be banned.
    Yes
    I'm sorry but what are role-noobs? Never heard of new players with something related to roles
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what are role-noobs? Never heard of new players with something related to roles

Role noobs are people who just spam the global chat with nonsense and garbage and don't play the actual game, a complete waste of space if you ask me. But that's a topic for another discussion...
  • Yes
    My noob acct is in a rolenoob alliance rn lol @KittenPrime