Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Galvatron(G1) Scorponok(beast wars) and Tantrum are in the game files!

Galvatron(G1) is now in the game files- only Signature ability and special attacks ready- I can not find his bio yet but it should be added very soon, I'm pretty confindent that he will be in the September event quest; maybe with Scorponok or Tantrum- not yet confirmed. Anyway scorponoks special attacks and sig ability is in my video but no bio for him yet- should be seen soon as well. Just wanted to let you guys know- but I do have a picture of tantrum's game model:t3a5uqj9hcl7.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Mate, you could give spoiler warnings rather than putting the spoiler directly in the subject line
  • Options
    OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Sorry about that:(
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Just because they are in files doesn't mean they will be in game anytime soon or playable so not so sure how much a spoiler it is
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I thought it was G1 or Bayformers Scorponok, guess I was wrong
  • Options
    I thought it was Bayformers or G1 Scorponok, guess I was wrong
  • Options
    I thought it was Bayformers or G1 Scorponok, guess I was wrong
  • Options
    Galvatron? Sweet. Would love to see that
  • Options
    That's great. AoE Galvatron wasn't that popular, G1 is definetily better.
    And Scorponok wouldn't be playable as the live-action version since he barely uses his robot form, although I would have prefered the G1 version.
  • Options
    We just might have to wait to find out.
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Just because they are in files doesn't mean they will be in game anytime soon or playable so not so sure how much a spoiler it is
  • Options
    Otrium wrote: »
    Galvatron(G1) is now in the game files- only Signature ability and special attacks ready- I can not find his bio yet but it should be added very soon, I'm pretty confindent that he will be in the September event quest; maybe with Scorponok or Tantrum- not yet confirmed. Anyway scorponoks special attacks and sig ability is in my video but no bio for him yet- should be seen soon as well. Just wanted to let you guys know- but I do have a picture of tantrum's game model:t3a5uqj9hcl7.jpg

Who knows? Tantrum might have moves similar to Rhinox.
  • Options
    kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Although I like Tantrum we already have Rhinox who is kind of similar - we need some G1 predacons like Razorclaw or Divebomb.