Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Am difficulty level and other things...

All BG's lists show the same players when your press the join button and try to view each BG.

And all the points are still at the end boss eh?

Lastly. You changed the D without notifying us. Our D level certainly is not on the same level as the last time we did this, even though it's the same d level number.
Tagged:

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Yep us too seems every update costs us more money
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited August 2017
    Also, we kind of suspected the difficulty change might happen due to masteries, so we even checked the avg bot level thing before selecting, and it matched up still with what was last week.

So, if you guys are changing it on us, at the very least you provided us with false info on the selection screen.

Oh, and I suppose it should be mentioned this change is only at higher levels...not sure exactly where, but it seems like a 67+ problem again.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    I didn't start AM, but the difficulty chosen showed about the same Pi for the enemy bots we fought last time. So we picked a D level we could do. Little did we know the bots we are actually fighting are twice the chosen/displayed bots we wanted. this requires immediate attention.
    And yes tek. D67 bug still not fixed after how many months?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yup and we still don't have correct scoring in place for above 67+ as well so insane difficulties and if bg doesn't complete will mean crap points
  • Hey Guys,

We are looking into just what is happening. I'm less concerned about the BG lists because if you absolutely must see who is in each battlegroup, you can close the App out and open again. Not to say that we won't be looking into fixing it.

What's more concerning is the difficulty of the Alliance Missions, because this was not an intended change. We did not mean to increase the difficulty of all Maps above 66. We're currently working on a fix for the situation.
    Hey Guys,

We are looking into just what is happening. I'm less concerned about the BG lists because if you absolutely must see who is in each battlegroup, you can close the App out and open again. Not to say that we won't be looking into fixing it.

What's more concerning is the difficulty of the Alliance Missions, because this was not an intended change. We did not mean to increase the difficulty of all Maps above 66. We're currently working on a fix for the situation.

Any reimbursement for the items we gonna have to use?
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Yeah you’ve gotta fix this. Isn’t working for anyone at all
  • Amano wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

That hasn't been decided on yet. We're going to look into this fix first before we even start talking about that stuff.
    Amano wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

That hasn't been decided on yet. We're going to look into this fix first before we even start talking about that stuff.

Lot of guys aren't happy just keep that in mind
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, seeing those bots PI for the first time was like :s:s:s

Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

It was also be nice if all the points were not stacked on the final boss. If for some random reason a BG doesn't finish a map, they should still get 97% of the points for everything up to the boss.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well sadly the mega boss points has been a bandaid fix since 2.0 and well still a bandaid :(
    edited August 2017
    Hey Guys,

Thank you Miike, please crack the whip on a fix before I'm 0/15 on section 2 ;)

Also, if it's not fixed by tomorrow, I'd like some guidance as to picking an appropriate d level wile maintaining our competiveness? We're Going for rank 1 as you might have guessed. But I'm really unsure if we'll finish this d level that we're currently on. Since all the points are stacked in shockwave, I'm quite concerned about my alliance members' resource management. We spend a LOT but will it even be worth anything if we can't get to shockwave?

Lastly- since Alpha is fighting "you know how powerful" enemies, I think we need a point compensation for the actual d level this really is. I'm guessing this is D150+?I'm not kidding about how hard it is.
    Bubian wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Thank you Miike, please crack the whip on a fix before I'm 0/15 on section 2 ;)

Also, if it's not fixed by tomorrow, I'd like some guidance as to picking an appropriate d level wile maintaining our competiveness? We're Going for rank 1 as you might have guessed. But I'm really unsure if we'll finish this d level that we're currently on. Since all the points are stacked in shockwave, I'm quite concerned about my alliance members' resource management. We spend a LOT but will it even be worth anything if we can't get to shockwave?

Lastly- since Alpha is fighting "you know how powerful" enemies, I think we need a point compensation for the actual d level this really is. I'm guessing this is D150+?I'm not kidding about how hard it is.

That may be the worst thing we are getting the same amount of points and if we don't get to shockwave we are just **** out of luck
    How about a little direction please. Should we just stop, kabam returns our energon used and we restart tomorrow?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, it would be nice to know if we should just hold off or not. This is a pretty messed up start to AMs. Please update if you can.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    For what it's worth it's 2130hrs on the west coast, where kabam hq is. You probably won't get a solid answer until the morning when they start their day.

I would put yourselves in a position where you'll have enough energy to complete the mission tomorrow once you get an answer.
    Manthro wrote: »
    For what it's worth it's 2130hrs on the west coast, where kabam hq is. You probably won't get a solid answer until the morning when they start their day.

I would put yourselves in a position where you'll have enough energy to complete the mission tomorrow once you get an answer.

Not about energy lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If they hotfix the AM so you can simply continue from your current position, it is about energy. Since they will have to refund the energon you've spent, as long as you're only using what you have in stock you're not actually spending more money to advance.

I suppose they could just give you a bunch of mission energy cans, so it makes no difference and you could make up ground anyway.

I just prefer to hope for the best case scenario but plan for the worst.
  • eJusticeeJustice Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    Hi Miike,
    Thank you for the update.
    eJ
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Good luck fixing this issues in the couple of hours you promised. Please don't be too hard on your devs. It's not their fault, but they now have to fix it.

After fixing this issue, please stop all work on new masteries, bots, skills, content, spotlight missions, EVERYTHING, and fix your development process from top to bottom please. If you need help, I'm available.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Hey Guys,

are those below difficulty 66 affected as well?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Even at difficulty 42 is more difficult than normal. The bots PI is high!
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Yeesh all around mess up
    edited August 2017
    I help manage multiple alliances and looked in to what they were facing, and I did not see any issues at mid to lower levels. It was only at the higher levels that there was any issue, seems to be tied to 67+.
    -Miike- any word on what kabam is going to do for us?

I personally used 2000 energon which is rediculous for 1 day of am, and others used more. 1 BG may not even finish. Compensation- points and energon? 18 big angry customers over here.
    edited August 2017
    I don't want to speak for OVH, but I would call it 54 angry customers.

Not sure if you guys are really aware of quite how bad this stings. Given the silence all morning, I take it that you are nowhere near on the same page.

This is a huge blow to our ability to compete, and we have all spent far too much. That isn't even taking in to account the frustration and stress that this exercise has put all 3 of our alliances through. The decisions that you are forcing us to make in order to keep up with our competition, with no idea what Kabam plans to do to resolve any of this, it all has repercussions. This has really put the leaders of these alliances in very compromising positions, and it is unacceptable for Kabam to leave us hanging as you currently are.
    Guys, this is bordering on madness. We are 3 hours out from day 2 of AM and still no response on compensation for day 1 or any update on what to expect for day 2.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2017
    You cannot expect them to fix in a day what they had months for to build and test. The promise of it being done before day 2 was overly optimistic and it would be best for everyone to just abandon it, reimburse everyone everything, and try again in a week.

Attempting a rushed fix under immense pressure like this is a recipe for disaster and if anything leads to hack fixes like dumping all points on the last boss, which I understand still is not addressed either.
    I'm not expecting a fix (necessarily), I am expecting communication.