Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers The Last Knight

I feel in the future we should get some of the knights, Megatron, nitro zeus, onslaught and hound

Comments

• I would also like to see some other characters from previous transformers movies that barely had any or made an appearance like,(decepticon) brawl, skorpinok, fallen,scrapper,high tower, sideways, stingers, galvatron, onslaught, nitro Zeus, crowbar, junk heap, loader, long haul, and lockdown, soundwave, and shockwave. (autobots)jet fire, sentinel prime, jazz, skid & mudflap, hound, crosshairs, strafe, jolt, road buster, topspin, lead foot, trench, and dragonstorm. The class well majority of them I can see as mainly warriors and scouts and a small bit of leadership and brawlers
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Also include optimus prime with his long sword just like in the movies.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Patience guys. This game is about transformers from all continuities(Except Armada because let's just pretend that didn't happen). We should eventually see even more bayformers along with more G1 bots. This on top of Beastwars and Prime(most likely) will give us an eventual roster that will be quite huge. There are a lot of transformers out there.
  • I only said a little bit ll
  • I only said a little bit ll
    Lol*