Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New update crashes and lags

Dear kabam team im playing on Iphone6s and this the first time after update game is frequently Freezing and hanging in between .
And the animation are slown down too .

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ill post in here also. Still experiencing constant crashing using both iPad Air and NVIDIA Shield (latest versions of both) since the update. I have not tested on my Galaxy S7 yet, but ill update when I do. The crashing seems exactly the same - in that its random and can seemingly occur at any point. I have crashed just before a fight, and I have also crash while just moving defense bots around on my base. Usually, the game will last around 20min before the first crash, but after the first time it crashes, it seemingly gets more and more frequent. That goes for both the iPad and the SHIELD.

I will say, on a positive note, it looks like the graphics for the game on the SHIELD were improved - everything looks like it has more detail and crisper than before.
  • The crashes is making this game almost unplayable for me. Especially with the penalties which should be removed until there is stability. Please fix Kabam!
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    I got Samsung S7 edge, whenever I'm doing good in fight it starts to lagged and hard to tell what I'm doing is very frustrated.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    I got samsung S8 plus after 20 min of gameplay it started to lag and at the same time crash.Hey Kabam i thought you had a team that tested android devices why this lag is still here?I posted before and you promise your doing all you can to fix it???? ALL YOU DO IS IGNORE... -_-
  • I have galaxy S8, cant raid i get to second fight an it will just freeze mid attack. Have to constantly restart the game an it will just keep freezing. So cant raid. Cant open crystals. Losing life in AM becuz game crashes. Basically made it inable to play.....
  • Moto Z Play
    The game freezes and the health bars and such disappear when performing an attack and the enemy evades. This has happened several times in a row fighting Ultra Magnus in a raid. Had to quit the raid....
  • Same here guys, I have a Huawei Nexus 6P and the game started to freeze in raids in the middle of the fight.. tried to reboot but still happened the same. This update came with so many crashes and lag that didn't happen before
  • I have an lg.....i just played a match with Soundwave against a brawler sharkicon....i defeated the miniboss soundwave the match before...in the match against the sharkicon there was a second soundwave just stand on screen not moving so i had 3 bots on screen at one time....i still can not raid but i got raided 4 times over night....

I would like to know all the issues going on and status because its frustrating.
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    Welcome to my world...game been like that for me since game dropped...always blamed it on my device...so I guess you guys should go buy a new phone just like I was told...
  • It is a New phone lol