Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What happened to all my Arena crystal energon rewards?

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Opened 300 (10x opener) arena crystals, should've had about 2000+ energon (tons of double digit and even triple digit pulls), ended up only receiving about 200 (two hundred!).... thought the inventory was just lagging behind. Nope, just didn't receive it. what happened????
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    So... Wait... You opened 30*10 arena crystals, or 300*10 arena crystals?
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    300 arena crystals with the 10x opener instead of spinning all 300 separately.
    I find it very hard to believe you would get 2000 energon from 300 arena crystals. 200 sounds about right...

Now.. if you had opened 3000 crystals, 2000 energon seems reasonable.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited August 2017
    Some pulls of ten I received 7,10,14 energon.
    Some pulls gave me 40,50,60
    On a number of them, I received over 100.

I save up to anywhere from 200,000, 300,000, 400,000+ arena chips on a regular basis and then open them, so I'm familiar with the chances, thanks. I've had great pulls in the past.

I've never had this glitch happen before where I didn't receive what the screen said.

Not saying it's impossible, but damn those are lucky pulls!

Kabam, definitely look into this for the guy, that's a lot of energon to not recieve.

@iuJacob I'd also send in an actual support ticket, you'll probably get it resolved faster.
  • Hey gang!

@iuJacob I'm sorry you're having issues with your account after opening some crystals! Unfortunately, we can't help you out with account specific things on the forums. Our Support team, however, will be able to assist you with this!

You can reach out to them by clicking the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen. From there select "Support" and you'll be sent to our ticket submission form. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    They have changed the way the units show up, your 200 energon is correct. Now they add up instead of showing separate pulls so those where you saw 30, then 40, then 50 were actually only 10 energon per the 10 crystals opened.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    if the average energon per 10 crystals is 7, which is very close then 30x7=210. (you opened 30 packs of 10)
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    My best pull from ten crystals is 47 energon but sometimes it's 8 to nothing. Don't use the wheel animation, just open them all at once and it gives the accurate results.
  • Yep they add up. Had me excited and fooled.
  • Today i open 200 arena crystal... i should have about 1k++ energon i think.. but i only get around 100 energon.. so sad..