Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Your Favourite Part of the Game So Far?

edited January 2017 in General Discussion
Hey Commanders!

Now that some of you have had a chance to get your hands on the game and experience Forged to Fight first hand, we'd like to know what your favorite part of the game is so far! Comment here and let us and your fellow Commanders know what you enjoy, and let future Commanders know what they should be looking forward to!

Comments

• It use to be grinding the arena, but ever since you guys decided to make the ai super strong after streak 16 I've not grinded like I have since before the 2.0 update. And yes it is hard...I've never lost a arena match before the 2.0 update and now I lose my streak constantly and I can barely even get a hit in. It will definitely probably chase me away fromy the game to be honest. But overall love everything else.
  • Hydroclaw wrote: »
    It use to be grinding the arena, but ever since you guys decided to make the ai super strong after streak 16 I've not grinded like I have since before the 2.0 update. And yes it is hard...I've never lost a arena match before the 2.0 update and now I lose my streak constantly and I can barely even get a hit in. It will definitely probably chase me away fromy the game to be honest. But overall love everything else.

Hey Hydroclaw!

We've already witnessed the extremely hard difficulty curve change in the Arena as well, and although arenas will get more difficult the higher your streak is, that was tuned too high and we've gone ahead and fixed it. It will still be "hard", but not the unbeatably hard it was.

Thanks for the feedback. Like you know this game is still in Beta and will still need to go through some tuning before it's "complete". So please continue to give us your feedback!
  • In retrospect to what Hydroclaw mentioned about the game being a bit difficult, that is actually what I'm hoping for this time in this game, unlike MCOC where everyone applies the same technique to beat the game, im hoping that for everytime a particular group of members gets to easily defeat the game, Kabam should tweak it right away otherwise game will just be monotonously easy since everyone in that forum loves to share ideas, I'm there are other players who loves to play and gets the challenge of things instead of being spoonfed, thats all
    Tnx
  • I like raids, and i have some to say about it!
    First of all - Bonecruher is too overpowered on Harm accelerator mod!
    Second - randomly working revenge button - it's annoying bug!
    Third - please make a filter to remove co-allies from opponents search!
    And the final one - make Revenge more fair! I mean if someone steals X medals from you, revenge should return it all, not only Z medals you've got if you raid your opponent in common way! For example - if someone raids you for 50 medals, when you revenge him (if revenge button will work) - you've got like 15 medals, but we need to return all stolen medals from revenge mechanics!
  • I like raids, and i have some to say about it!
    Second - randomly working revenge button - it's annoying bug!
    Third - please make a filter to remove co-allies from opponents search!
    And the final one - make Revenge more fair! I mean if someone steals X medals from you, revenge should return it all, not only Z medals you've got if you raid your opponent in common way! For example - if someone raids you for 50 medals, when you revenge him (if revenge button will work) - you've got like 15 medals, but we need to return all stolen medals from revenge mechanics!

Hey MidgardWatcher,

Thanks for the input! We'll definitely pass this on to the team. For curiousity's sake, what's you favourite part of Raids? Personally, I just like to explore and see how other Commanders set up their bases. What bots they use with what mods, etc.
  • In retrospect to what Hydroclaw mentioned about the game being a bit difficult, that is actually what I'm hoping for this time in this game, unlike MCOC where everyone applies the same technique to beat the game, im hoping that for everytime a particular group of members gets to easily defeat the game, Kabam should tweak it right away otherwise game will just be monotonously easy since everyone in that forum loves to share ideas, I'm there are other players who loves to play and gets the challenge of things instead of being spoonfed, thats all
    Tnx

Highlander, I agree other aspects of the game can be harder, but when I can't even get a hit in on the bottom in arena(in the arena) that's crazy.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    @Kabam miike. Stealing all their raid chips haha.
  • Hey MidgardWatcher,

Thanks for the input! We'll definitely pass this on to the team. For curiousity's sake, what's you favourite part of Raids? Personally, I just like to explore and see how other Commanders set up their bases. What bots they use with what mods, etc.

I totally agree with you!
    Also I can mention that health bars in raid logs were awesome for analyzing your defense, but they're gone since 0.2.0 update, wish they will be back!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Good addition mid. Also the class advantages and disadvantages either not working or not showing properly past selection screen. And once we get playerbase disabling own ally for search would rock
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    edited February 2017
    The glow of the eyes of most autobot profile pics are very to bright on our eyes. Makes ya eyes burn if ya looking at your bots for too long
  • Also this is a game/Transformers dream come true. With G1 bots and movie version and beast wars bots!!!! Needs more beast wars for sure. Every thing is what I expected from kabam, played alot of mcoc and then when i heard of this i was soo exicted. Also i know this is beta and alot will change over time till launch. Just make sure to listen to your player, keep them happy and your game will be the greatest transformers game EVER!!!!
  • Favorite part: I like that most bots are very well represented from the comics and the movies. I echo that it's a transformers dream come true. I cant wait for some of the other bots to be playable. The fighting game mechanics are fluid and relatively bug free for a game still in beta. Good job on a great game so far.
  • Ya. Raids are great. Just the synergy of ratchet and prime make it worthless to have a great base or build it for now.
  • I'm actually enjoying far more than MCOC and ive ben playing it when it had not many numbers behind it years ago end of 2014,
    yes the arenas hard at times but it does mean that newbies do have a chance opportunity to get a balancing streak against someone that's been playing mcoc for yonks.
  • Honestly I love using G1 Transformers to beat the heck out of the Bayformers lol
  • TheMinjaTheMinja Posts: 4
    My favourite part are the fights ( in all the variations). Least favorite part are all the different resources you need to collect. A repair kit should work in all parts of the game. The differentiation smells to much like a money grab and nothing more.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I like raids but being top of the leaderboards doesn't give much benefit. Also defence is biased on who has a 3 or 4* Bone Crusher which I sadly don't have even at level 40. Since reaching level 40 the xp points I get are wasted sadly .
  • I like the fact that 1 star and 2 stars are more useful in this game than in MCOC
  • JujubeJujube Posts: 9
    edited March 2017
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Also defence is biased on who has a 3 or 4* Bone Crusher.

If this was the case, all the top bases would be using bonecrusher in the middle nodes, and almost none of them do. Most use Grindor, Bumblebee and Ironhide.