Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why is the Kindle Fire not a supported device?

I was really surprised today to see that my Fire HD 2016 isn't supported. My phone is super ancient and I have been playing the game on it. Surely the Fire has to have superior hardware...is there a known issue with the Fires? Any chance it will be a supported device one day?

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    coz Kindle uses Amazon Fire OS.. Only Android and iOS are supported currently.

get a high spec affordable Android Tablet/phone then.. or if you have the budget an iPad/iPhone for smoother gameplay.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    iOS and Android are barely supported as it is.. and then look at the problems Nvida Shield users face.. you really don't want a Fire version.
  • well the Fire basically runs Android anyway, so it should be possible. The game can't run any worse than it does on other android devices at the moment...
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    lilbeastie wrote: »
    well the Fire basically runs Android anyway, so it should be possible. The game can't run any worse than it does on other android devices at the moment...

Well, if the game uses any Google Services, you would definitely not be able to use it on those Android devices without them, including Fire OS...
    The game can't run any worse than it does....

You know, I say that every update, and yet...
  • Kruga wrote: »
    well the Fire basically runs Android anyway, so it should be possible. The game can't run any worse than it does on other android devices at the moment...

Well, if the game uses any Google Services, you would definitely not be able to use it on those Android devices without them, including Fire OS...

You can put Google Services on a Fire. You just use an apk.
  • Kruga wrote: »

You can put Google Services on a Fire. You just use an apk.

Our games are only supported on official versions of iOS and Android devices. If someone were to do what you're suggesting, it would, therefore, be on an unsupported device with an unofficial version of Google Play and grounds for a possible in-game ban as a violation of our Terms of Service.

Please be sure you're only downloading Kabam games from the official Google and Apple App stores!
    It's not an unofficial version of Google Play.

Should probably check the situation before scaring people with bans and such.