Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please disable raids until its completely fixed

So i cant raid because the game keeps freezing and losing time on the event...
And I'm getting raided by users that i guess are not having issues.

If its broken for some then kill raids until you get bugs out...

Im not feeling this update. I know Mike said the battlegroup display is not a big deal...but its useful if your trying to track members.

Comments

• bg display is a huge deal - it's really difficult to remember who has what bots (and what state they're in), especially when we're running a new bot layout so we've had to change some things around with who has which bots with them.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    seconded. and also please fix all other bugs such as not able to view who is in the other battlegroups at the alliance mission screen...
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Kabam needs to apologise, compensate and fix it.

isvorvw5e24d.png
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    is there really anything to compensate for in raids? Some of us missed a day or three of raid chips and medals... well medals are close to useless with zero value, and raid chips...

Energon for top 3 AM teams I can understand. They spent hundreds of dollars on one day because the game wasn't working as expected. It's not only appropriate but also costless for Kabam to refund those expenses. But what refund are we looking for here? I'm not sure at all

I'm sure they'll apologize as soon as they're co rodent in the fix. Compensation though... they already extended the mastery core deal by an extra two days to e sure no one misses out on it... what else is there to compensate? 1-2k t1a essence? Meh. Ok, they can compensate if they want but it's chump change anyway so who cares?

Sorry man, I just don't see what the complaint is. I'm happy to be corrected though if there really is some cost players are seeing?
  • GlockGlock Posts: 13
    Is not right and really not fair I gave you 6 days to fix the problem without saying a word you haven't fixed anything still do the same stuff since the update crash on raids won't let proceed 6 days it shouldn't take that long no update for androids for fix but Iphones get a immediate update this is crazy never seen this from any other game I play I've text you all a thousand times and never get one response not a my bad or sorry go the delay nothing just a thx for spending your hard earned cash add more problems every update
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited August 2017
    Trailfire wrote: »
    is there really anything to compensate for in raids? Some of us missed a day or three of raid chips and medals... well medals are close to useless with zero value, and raid chips...

Energon for top 3 AM teams I can understand. They spent hundreds of dollars on one day because the game wasn't working as expected. It's not only appropriate but also costless for Kabam to refund those expenses. But what refund are we looking for here? I'm not sure at all

I'm sure they'll apologize as soon as they're co rodent in the fix. Compensation though... they already extended the mastery core deal by an extra two days to e sure no one misses out on it... what else is there to compensate? 1-2k t1a essence? Meh. Ok, they can compensate if they want but it's chump change anyway so who cares?

Sorry man, I just don't see what the complaint is. I'm happy to be corrected though if there really is some cost players are seeing?

My comment was before they extended the mastery core event (which they still haven't announced).

Kabam introduced bugs which made portions of the game completely unplayable for the entire player base. If that's not worthy of a written apology and some kind of token of that apology then this company has no hope of repairing the damage it's done to it's community.

People are frustrated and their time and money is being wasted.

For me, it's not even about the size of it. You call it chump change, I call it the company taking a step to make amends. Making some kind of effort and acknowledgement of what they did and placing some value on the players time.

There's a mobile game by a much bigger company that offers compensation (even if it's something small, the equivalent of say 50 energon) for far smaller errors. As a result, their subreddit doesn't have anywhere near the kind of animosity and frustration that this forum has. A forum that even after it gets filtered and moderated by the company to get rid of the most negative things, is still overwhelmingly frustrated.

It's about the company taking responsibility. You do something wrong, you apologise and you try and do something to make it up to your customers. If they quit, the whole thing is finished.

I've never missed a log in day since launch until this stuff happened. It's a waste of my time.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Sounds fair enough
  • Fix raid plz stuck on loading screen. Didn't even get to raid and lost medals. Still have the problem even I restart app and hop back into the same raid. It just freeze when in loading screen. Not playable.
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Yep, raids still playing up.
  • If they can't fix it y have a raid event.
  • edited August 2017
    Fix raid plz stuck on loading screen. Didn't even get to raid and lost medals. Still have the problem even I restart app and hop back into the same raid. It just freeze when in loading screen. Not playable.

The issue has definitely been fixed. If you're still having problems with Raids, that is a very different thing. Have you updated to the latest version of the game? What device and OS are you using?
  • Fix raid plz stuck on loading screen. Didn't even get to raid and lost medals. Still have the problem even I restart app and hop back into the same raid. It just freeze when in loading screen. Not playable.

The issue has definitely been fixed. If you're still having problems with Raids, that is a very different thing. Have you updated to the latest version of the game? What device and OS are you using?

It definitely has NOT be fixed. I was able to raid last night and this morning, but it froze again on me just now before I could even load into the base I selected to raid. I'm running on Android and version 3.0.2. The raids were fine before 3.0.0. I've won a couple raid defenses in the last 24 hours because others are having the same problem. It makes ZERO sense to run an event when some people can raid and others can't. It also makes zero sense to lose medals even though you can't even load into someone's base.