Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Weird Evade Activation

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this. An AI bot is in the middle of a heavy attack animation but then their Evade ability triggers, and as a result, the animation is canceled and they are able to go through with the evade. It's not troubling or annoying, I won just fine, but it seemed a little odd when it happened.

To preface, I was versing a rank 179 Arcee in a raid when this happened. Again, I don't feel tricked or triggered by this, just wanted to bring it up.

Comments

• Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    I've had the same happen before with bumblebee. We both used a heavy attack toward each other and he cancelled out as well and was able to evade. Didn't cause me to lose but still probably shouldn't happen.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    My BG mates have had Bee evade mid charge as well

Evade seems to overrule absolutely everything. No one thinks it's an appropriate way for it to function. Moderators have said they also don't expect it to be this way, but I guess they're flat out trying to get AM and raids to work at all at the moment
  • Options
    ScymonScymon Posts: 20
    At least they know it's a problem and will address it eventually
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I think it's OK and interesting. Evasion prevails!