Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

QUINTESSENTIALLY QUESTION

This is the thing that I wondered will happen one day...
y8auonfvgbb2.jpg
Make the Quintesson as the final boss of the Alliance Mission, and 6 bots ( 1 Battlegroup ) are required to fight them. The fight would be really awesome! Suggestion: The Quintessons have 5 Special Attacks
Tagged:

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Under the jurisdiction of the Quintesson Imperium, you are found... innocent...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nah, they'll probably be the FINAL bosses of the story mode, maybe act 4 or 5
    Alliance mission is too little for them, I was hoping they get a BIG role in the game's story
  • I hope there will be Special Alliance Mission, the final boss is the Quintessons ( Each of them has different abilities. Example: Punishment: Instantly defeats a bot with X% health or lower ). And the bodyguards is the Enhanced Sharkticons
  • Kabam! Please answer if you agree or not with my ideas!
    I remembered when I played Transformers Legends I think, there are Quintessons as the World Boss that you must conquer with your alliance! Make it live in this game!
    #QuintessonsAsTheWorldBoss
  • Shadowind_Prime13Shadowind_Prime13 Posts: 250
    edited September 2017
    So I have found the image for that World Boss I said on Transformers Legends.
    #QuintessonsAsTheWorldBoss

• This is the image
    w4ke56jutgu7.png
  • I remember well on that game, the Quintessons are REALLY tough, one single attack and we all vanished!
    Would be great if this game applies the same thing....or maybe the we can play as the Quintessons...don't laugh at me, it just an idea.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hopefully the Quintessons will be in the 7th class, they'll gain random buffs every 20 seconds, reduce the player's ability accuracy. The final boss battle should be epic and tough
  • Transformers Rising had the world boss, Legends did not.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    Transformers Rising had the world boss, Legends did not.
    Oh yeah I forgot, I have played them both, so I can't remember.
    Anyway, the Quintessons must be really huge, so 6 vs 1, 6 'little' bots versus 1 'huge' Quintesson
    Would be REALLY challenging.
    And for the rewards...don't ask me, it must be REALLY valuable! :smile:

• Hey Shadowind_Prime13!

Loving the ideas and conversation in this thread! Although we can't really share what we have planned and can't really promise we will make this happen, I totally would love to settle the score!
  • Hey Shadowind_Prime13!

Loving the ideas and conversation in this thread! Although we can't really share what we have planned and can't really promise we will make this happen, I totally would love to settle the score!

Thanks for the comment, Kabam Rimehaven!
    Would like to see some great ideas about #QuintessonsAsTheWorldBoss
  • Another suggestion: The World Boss only opens for attack at certain times of a day. Then after attacked it closed until that certain time. Each attack reduce its health, his health can be 99999999999999, after every fight, his remaining health remains for the rest of the fights
  • After defeated, you got Boss Chips which can used in Boss Store for various nice things. Such as 4* shards, T2 alpha shards, T3 class shards, boosts crystals, temporary changed 3* bot, or exclusive SKINS for bots and base, which I have suggested before.
    Would be really nice!☺
  • The Title of this thread make 0 sense. You most likely meant to type quintessential not quintessentially.
  • The Title of this thread make 0 sense. You most likely meant to type quintessential not quintessentially.
    That's what I want to write at first
  • Should I continue to suggest or not? I thought no one like my idea :s