Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Give us the option to lower graphics settings during fights

My game will start to lag after playing for an extended period of time, e.g. grinding arenas. Recently, with the 3.0 update, the lag is even worse, and I have to restart my game to get any sort of decent gameplay.

The game also consumes a ridiculous amount of power, and unless my phone is connected to a power supply, I'm unable to play more than 30 min.

So could we get an option to turn down the graphics during fights? The lightning flashing in the background is cool at first, but now I don't even notice it anymore. And can we get rid of the destructible columns and pillars of smoke? They obstruct the view of the bots, and it's irritating seeing them flash across the screen.

Comments

• Options
    MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    This would be a great addition for sure. I've asked for it a few times on different posts, would love if it became a reality.
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I have a I phone 5s so I already play with the lowest quality lol.
  • Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    I've noticed putting my phone (iPhone 7s) on low power mode has helped with the lag and overheating.