Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shards from Dupes now that we have Masteries?

Any chance we can start getting crystal shards on dupes now like in MCOC since the arrival of Masteries and spending energon on Mastery cores?

Would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    This would be a good idea.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Any chance we can start getting crystal shards on dupes now like in MCOC since the arrival of Masteries and spending energon on Mastery cores?

Would be most appreciated.

Don't think we going to see any duped given shards anytime soon or ever, because of the forged feature. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    So.... You want shards twice? Once for a dupe and once for forging?
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    The only reason I could see that a dupe should potentially award shards is if the bot is already at max sig ability. Otherwise, like Manthro said, you would be getting shards twice. Duping your bot already significantly adds to the amount of shards you get when you forge the bot.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well in mcoc I know a different game they give shards in dupe and shards for selling so... it's not entirely out of realm of asking
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    True. I think the big difference is duping in mcoc doesn't awaken abilities like it does here. Never know tho and I certainly would not complain about more shards.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Duping in mcoc most certainly awakens signatures
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    True. I think the big difference is duping in mcoc doesn't awaken abilities like it does here. Never know tho and I certainly would not complain about more shards.

If you duped a champ in Mcoc of course awakes the Signature Ability....The difference is that you get shards and the lvls getting by duped.