Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ridiculously Long Load Times for Everything!

L3X3CU710N3RL3X3CU710N3R Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
On iOS 10.3.3 (iPhone 7 Plus), since getting the mastery update, the load times for starting the game have been absurd - like 8 minutes?! The load bar with pithy comments completes to 100% and then begins again. Sometimes it gets to 100% fast, sometimes slow, but it keeps start back to 0% many times.

Once in the game, tapping nearly anything initiates another long load screen. If I tap on one of my base defenders, I get a 3-minute long load screen. If I continue a quest, I get another 4-minute long load screen.

This issue happened once before, a couple of months ago, but was fixed with another update pretty quickly. There doesn't appear to be any available updates that fix this - I'm on 3.0.2. The game is essentially unplayable for me right now! Are other people experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Is this different from the usual thing with major updates? You have to download bots and pieces every time you enter a new bit of the game for the first time after major updates.

I think it happens every time you fight on a new background, the first time you raid, first arena, first AM, first story mode...

If it still happens after all those firsts then you've got a problem, but if what I said sounds like it could be what's happening, then it'll stop once you've loaded all the game content again post-update
  • Options
    Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I have the game on Android and it has lower graphics. At first I was disappointed, but it seems the higher graphics prolong the loading time by quite a bit. My load screen is about 10 seconds tops. Perhaps a graphics setting would be a suitable next update task for such issues.