Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Mission Milestone rewards???? Mark 12-15

Why does milestone 12 in AM rewards, award more than milestones 13,14,&15?
Can't we get some additional incentives for the 13,14&15 spots?
Even some mod shards or basic bot shards?
Something????

Echo-5

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Milestones are garbage now the incentive is higher levels get more completion rewards
  • Still junk all around. After months of letting the top couple alliance just run away with rewards.... they cut everything by 90% to make it "fair" for all.
    edited August 2017
    You guys have no clue how this works, or didn't read the post about changes... we went from max before for 2500 t3 between milestone and rank now, that number has raised to 7500ish how have rewards been reduced?

The rewards now come in form of completion daily

The only thing reduced was t2a to be put more in line with need and ability to gain t3 before u gained more t2a
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    You guys have no clue how this works, or didn't read the post about changes... we went from max before for 2500 t3 between milestone and rank now, that number has raised to 7500ish how have rewards been reduced?

The only thing reduced was t2a to be put more in line with need and ability to gain t3 before u gained more t2a

So they dump the market with t3 and almost completely cut T2A while they have been letting a few top alliance for MONTHS collect it. Yea that's seems fair. Has nothing to do with it being fair or in line with market. Has everything to do with them being able to charge for it now that players are in demand for it. Was no big deal if small group needed it. Now that demand is higher is the time they cut and sell it.

Top allies collected 1 t2a before this change, chill out we didn't collect them for months
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Top allies collected 1 t2a before this change, chill out we didn't collect them for months

So you see how long it took you to collect that one. No picture how long it will take to gain that same one when rewards are 90% less that what they were. And I'm chill. Just think it's crap. Of course you don't since you already got yours.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    JagerPrime wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »

So they dump the market with t3 and almost completely cut T2A while they have been letting a few top alliance for MONTHS collect it. Yea that's seems fair. Has nothing to do with it being fair or in line with market. Has everything to do with them being able to charge for it now that players are in demand for it. Was no big deal if small group needed it. Now that demand is higher is the time they cut and sell it.
    Tell me how you know exaclty they were collected for months lol, just Bc they were in the milestones doesn't mean we are always getting them
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    JagerPrime wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »

So you see how long it took you to collect that one. No picture how long it will take to gain that same one when rewards are 90% less that what they were. And I'm chill. Just think it's crap. Of course you don't since you already got yours.

Rewards are not 90% less than they were. Do some research on what was actually changed and how rewards are now distributed.

There is a shift from having the majority of the resources in the milestone and rank rewards, to instead include the bulk of the resources in daily AM completion rewards.

This means that rank and milestones in AM are virtually inconsequential, and alliances get more of the key desireable resources overall for difficulty attempted and 100% completion, which is the way it should be.
  • This wasn't meant to get into a pissing match with a bunch of random tools because they don't care about rewards they already collected or will spend hundreds to chase. Some players are free and the change has basically made it to where no free players will ever get a T2A in a reasonable amount of time. It has nothing to do with market or anything else. It's simple the it's in demand now, they know it and know they can charge for it.
    edited August 2017
    If your free to play and that casual as you stated
    you would have never been completing 67+ and getting anymore t2a than is available now basically t2a is now on 1:3 ratio with t3, which ironically how many t3 needed to r4 a single bot

Oh did I mention one my players has played since beta is a free player, so that tosses that theory out window as well

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    My whole alliance is f2p and we're doing just fine. We're getting right at the same alpha 1 essence as before and more tier 3 basic essence than before. So I fail to see your point. I think this is a case of somebody worrying about something they aren't even prepared for yet. The new completion rewards are great. I personally am glad to see t2a reduced as it boggled my mind why milestones gave so much t2a and almost no t3b which is needed first. Please do a bit of research first next time before jumping on the forums to cry foul play.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Yeah, this is a non issue. There will be plenty of t2a when it's needed. It will come through more avenues than just AM

Until 3.0, AM was really the only way to get it, but only the top 3-5 alliances were in reach. That source is cut down now.

But there are other ways it becomes available, some of which are just as accessible to everyone as they are to the top couple of alliances. Spotlight missions will start altering bits of it. Story chapter completion/exploration rewards will start including some...

And ultimately, you only need 1 t2a for every 4 t3b, but realistically you're gonna want about 5-7 t3b before you have much interest in the first t2a. By the time you've got that many t3b you can be sure there will be reasonably available t2a

All this does is stop the top few alliances becoming too obscenely separate from the rest of the pack.