Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam Input Mirage S3 Buffs

So I have always wondered if/when his S3 stackable buffs activate because it seemed rare. Now I am seeing dodge buffs from masteries activating while the S3 stacks do not. Can someone please better clarify/explain when his S3 buffs activate?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It has to be a late dodge if you do it long befor attack comes it doesn't register
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yeah it is hard to activate, and I reverted to prefer his S2 setup. That said, Mirage is too easy to lose those buffs on S2 and S3: unlike Sideswipe who holds his crit buff until knocked down, Mirage takes one hit from the enemy and the S2/S3 buff is gone, and the S3 buff requires a just-on-time dodge which is risky.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No mirage buffs stay duration of fight you can stack 20
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I think he means the opportunity to stack buffs ends if you get grazed. Any buffs you successfully stack from sp3 last the rest of the battle as Jon said.

Sp1&2 buffs I think are available until you get knocked down, or until a timer expires
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I've played a lot with 3* Mirage because unluckily I have get him duped 4 times early in the game. Now Megatron is out, I find Mirage a cool counter to him. My experience is:
    The S1 buff is persistent until knocked down.
    The S2 buff is immune to any attack the first xx seconds of unblockability, but not afterwards.
    The S3 buff is lost upon any attack, but previously stacked buffs remain.