Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

UM Sig ability in Alliance Mission

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Can you explain how (or even if) UMs Sig ability works fully in Alliance Missions, or do you only get a partial from it for your own squad?

If it does work in AM, does it apply to the entire map of bots, or just the bots in each section separated by the miniboss?

It's an odd Sig and seems only useful in story mode unless it applies elsewhere.

Tagged:

Comments

• Good question. Also, we would like to know how the ability works when he is placed as a base defender.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    UM sig is very confusing, judging by its description I think his main purpose is being a base defender.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It would be pointless to have such a niche Sig that only works fully in raids.

If this is the case, it needs consideration for an adjustment, either the scope of the Sig itself, or a good overhaul of it so that it has impact on all game modes.
    I agree, his passives and sig make him such a defensive character, his purpose is to just be a giant sponge. It's really hard to play offense with him. He's a fun character but he doesn't have much use besides base defense.
    edited August 2017
    Defensive is good in AM though, it means he has survivability
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    @Nick_80 pretty certain UM's sig doesn't count the other 6 defenders as being teammates. I'm sure the number of alive/dead raiding bots affects UM as a defender, but not the number of other defenders. So while he's a good defender, it's not because of his sig ability (it's because of his resistance, armor, health, and sp1)

As for AM/Story, I've got no idea how it works there
    @Trailfire I never said that his sig was the only thing that made him a defender, I know it's also his passsives and abilities. I was just giving my thoughts on his sig. I really don't know how it really works so I could most likely wrong I just thought that could've been its purpose.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    UM sig is very confusing, judging by its description I think his main purpose is being a base defender.

I'm just saying his sig isn't really geared to base defense because it doesn't count other defenders as "teammates".

I didn't say you said it was the only... whatever. Anyway. He's a cool bot with a confusing sig ability
    @Traifire I misread your comment, sorry about that.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'd like to know that too. I've got my luck to have him duped, now I wonder how his sig applies.
    Is it even displayed? I didn't see it indicated in story mode either.
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    I think I've seen more alpha members comment on every thread then anywhere else... or is it just me.. it might be that I'm seeing things..
    Giving this a little bump as it may have been missed by mods during their hiatus, and I think many players would appreciate some clarity on his Sig.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven

One last bump... Seeing if one of you can detail how Ultra Magnus' Sig would function in Alliance Missions, if at all.
  • Hey there!

Sorry for a delay in response to this. We're working on getting some more clarity on the use of his ability for Alliance Missions. We'll get back to all of you in a couple of days with that information!
    Sweet, thanks.