Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Restarting progress

Hey all. Since I don't want to waste your time, I'll explain myself quickly

Not long ago I pre-registered for the game both on the website and the Google Play Store. Then, a friend told me about a way to play the beta even if the game wasn't avaliable on my country by using VPN and APKPure (since Forged to Fight it's a free game, I guess this doesn't count as piracy or something in my opinion) Anyway, I tried the game a little by finishing up to Ch2 on Act 1 and spending some energon on Crystals, which gave me not so good bots I have to say, and linked both my Google Play account and my Kabam account to the game. Since we're close to the release date I decided to restart my progress by deleting the game data saved on the cloud with Google Settings so I could start fresh again. Then I re-downloaded the APK to try if my progress was deleted. However, when I try to re-link my Google Play account the game reloads my old save data, and I'm worried that at release I won't get the pre-registration bonusses, or they will overwrite, due to the game reloading the old save when I try to link to my Google Play account.

Is there a way to restart my progress from scratch or a way to keep the registration bonusses even if I already have a savedata? Personally, I'd like to start from zero, if possible. As I said before, I didn't get good bots (or at least the bots I wanted) from the Crystals.

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Hey all. Since I don't want to waste your time, I'll explain myself quickly

Not long ago I pre-registered for the game both on the website and the Google Play Store. Then, a friend told me about a way to play the beta even if the game wasn't avaliable on my country by using VPN and APKPure (since Forged to Fight it's a free game, I guess this doesn't count as piracy or something in my opinion) Anyway, I tried the game a little by finishing up to Ch2 on Act 1 and spending some energon on Crystals, which gave me not so good bots I have to say, and linked both my Google Play account and my Kabam account to the game. Since we're close to the release date I decided to restart my progress by deleting the game data saved on the cloud with Google Settings so I could start fresh again. Then I re-downloaded the APK to try if my progress was deleted. However, when I try to re-link my Google Play account the game reloads my old save data, and I'm worried that at release I won't get the pre-registration bonusses, or they will overwrite, due to the game reloading the old save when I try to link to my Google Play account.

Is there a way to restart my progress from scratch or a way to keep the registration bonusses even if I already have a savedata? Personally, I'd like to start from zero, if possible. As I said before, I didn't get good bots (or at least the bots I wanted) from the Crystals.

I dont know much but i think you first have clear the data of game and then open it and log in using google id.sometimes there a option comes which say continue game or new game.
    That option several times come whenever i login with my google id.it might help you
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    By data you mean the OBB files? I have tried the New Game option instead of Continue like you said, and the game let me start a New Game indeed. The problem comes however when I try to relink my Google ID to that New Game.
  • Unfortunately, there is no way to easily do that. You can always start a new account and create a new Kabam ID, but won't be able to link that to your Google Play account, unless you create a new one.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Unfortunately, there is no way to easily do that. You can always start a new account and create a new Kabam ID, but won't be able to link that to your Google Play account, unless you create a new one.

I see. Guess I kinda screw it up, then. Fortunately, I have more than one Google Play account but it would have been cool if I could start again with my main one.

Thank you for your quick response
  • How bout on ios?
  • Kabamstah wrote: »
    How bout on ios?

Same thing on iOS. You can create a new Kabam Account and disconnect your Game Center account, or start a new Game Center account.