Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1 Star Bot Availability Too Limited!

I have been getting nothing but 1 star bot duplicates for months.

Currently there are very limited 1 star bots in the game and they are hard to obtain.

I try to compete in the arena but I can only get so far as my roster is very limited, access to more 1 star bots would go a long way to helping fill that roster so I can progress further.

The 1 star bot crystal apparently has only 7 possible rewards (Bumblebee and Optimus Prime MV1 are advertised but never seem to drop);

Ironhide
Sideswipe
Boncrusher
Motormaster
Optimus Prime (OG)
Rhinox
Ratchett

and the alliance/daily crystals seem to drop these 1 star bots extremely rarely;

Arcee
Bludgeon
Barricade
Mixmaster
Mirage
Grindor
Windblade

There are many more bots that could be added but aren't available at all;

Ultra Magnus
Soundwave
Prowl
Drift
Waspinator
Hotrod
Megatron
Grimlock

What is the reasoning for limiting the 1 star bots so much and are there any plans to (please!) release more ?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    If you've been playing with 1* bots for months... You're doing it wrong.

You need to get more 2* bots minimum, and even then, 3* is what you want

1* bots are only good for two things:

Starting a low level win streak in arenas.

Forging.

They should never be used at high win streak, because they aren't powerful enough, but they are useful to use before your multiplier hits 3x
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    There is no ratchet in the 1* crystal :)
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    They're useless anyway. Focus your energy on getting your 3*s and maxing them out.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I agree with the above people - if you have been playing for months and are still using your 1* bots for anything but to use as fodder to forge into your 2* bots, you are doing it wrong.

1* bots are the pennys of this game.