Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Lagging

I've been noticing that my game has been lagging a lot, which means that I have to then close the app, reopen, and restart the fight. Just a bug that I hope gets fixed.

Comments

• Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    There's a few things you might be able to do at your end to get better performance. You probably know them all already but...
    (and yeah, Kebam have plenty of work to do, but they already know it and unlikely they'll respond to a generic critique - if you have specific details about what causes your lags though, then I'm sure they'll be interested)...

* Restart the app
    * Try completely closing all other apps. Apps open in background can chew memory that you want
    * Try re-starting your phone every now and then (it takes a moment but it's as good as a good night's sleep for your phone)
    * Turn off global chat. It's just one more background process
    * Make sure your phone doesn't have any other background process running - you may have to go into settings for each app installed and turn things off one at a time. It's a good idea to do that for privacy purposes anyway