Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ironhide hits like a soft noodle?

I noticed that recently my 4* IH (sig ability lvl 10) is hitting mere 300 crits with his special 2, even if sig ability triggers (usually on brawlers, but I always wait with spec until armor wears off), whereas I've seen him critting 1.8k as well. Anyone knows what might be the issue here?

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Arena or raid? Could be you're up against someone who maxed defensive Masteries. Although it sounds like a big difference...
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Nope, cannot confirm. Since I upped the crit masteries my IH hits like an absolute god. I hardly not one shot an enemy with the L2 when sig triggers.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    He may had gotten that nerf he's due for during an update. I have noticed he's not S2 one shooting everyone now. He still seems plenty powerful but he should be.
  • EntiEnti Posts: 4
    I experience this mostly in raid, might be due to masteries, true. Still, I think the diff should be way lower. S3 can still hit over 5.5k with class advantage though
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    What mod was on the node? If it was repair module and it was in the middle of repairing, it stacks massive armor during heal.

Security field will also mitigate a lot of damage
  • EntiEnti Posts: 4
    Exo filter, thanks for asking though
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Exo is a powerful defensive mod. My 3* IH hits like a mule kick still.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I just had the same thing happen in a raid. Fighting a megatron on a LGM. My Ironhide is R3 4* max forged. PI of 2400. Crits of my heavy hit for 380 and the S2 rockets for about 200 each. Definitely something up.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Must be something with masteries on the defender. The same raid I fought another megatron. Same numbers. Next raid my hits were back to normal against megatron (crit 680, with buff 1100).
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    I tried this yesterday in normal story mode: Last hit of L2 with sig active = 2.900 damage. Would call that a lot.

From what I see in arena I would say the defensive masteries are a LOT better then people think they are. Same IH in arena sometime below 1.000 damage in the same situation.