Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Harm accelerator bug

The harm accelerator is now doubling and tripling bleed damage. I first noticed this 2 days ago and it seems to start happening around half way through the fights.

It is definitely not just a visual thing either, when the bleeds start stacking my bots health start dropping like crazy.

byy01e0xr0dm.png

Comments

• Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Whenever the defender bot does a special, a bleed stack is added. This is normal.
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    As Dircules points out, this is in the mods Abilities description: "Special Attacks: Add an additional stack of Bleed". This goes for all levels of the HA, from 1 * - 4* and the HA does not need to be duped for this to be active. So, you should always prepare for that when fighting on any HA node.
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Thanks for pointing that out. I see it in the description.

Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention before, but I don't recall bleeds ever stacking until the last couple days. Oddly enough, just did another round of raids and it was no longer was stacking bleeds after the defending bot did a special attack.

Anyone else noticed any inconsistencies with it?
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    You're probably using MV1 when it doesn't stack. He doesn't let bleeds stack more than one (which is why he's great against harm accelerator)
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Trailfire wrote: »
    You're probably using MV1 when it doesn't stack. He doesn't let bleeds stack more than one (which is why he's great against harm accelerator)

That's it. I used him on the last AM a couple times for fun so I was raiding without him.

It looks like there is no big, I just need to read the descriptions more :)
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Can we PLEASE get a fix on Harms stacking bleeds when a special is blocked/avoided? There is literally no possibility to beat an equally leveled Bonecrusher without a duped Grimlock (have one unduped, can't get another for months now) or MV1 Prime (Who I despise for a variety of reasons and resent being forced to use).
    Fix this now, Kabam