Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream already Nerfed

Even before he is available, looking at the bot intel report, I see Starscream's SP1 was nerfed. When facing him during "boss battles" and even arenas, his sp1 had a chance to cause burn damage. What brought about the change, Kabam Mike (or other new moderators)? And please don't say it is the same Starscream we have been playing against the entire time. I know better.

Not a fan if the change by the way.

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I'm pretty his sp1 applied stun but I did notice stun is not in the report.
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    I'm pretty his sp1 applied stun but I did notice stun is not in the report.

I forgot about stun. That was there as well.
    There was a burn factor from the three missles launched.
  • So it's definitely true that this is not the same Starscream that you saw earlier in the game, but that Starscream was built long before he was ready to be released as a playable character.

This has happened with a couple Bots that were in the game before they were released, like Grimlock and Megatron. The Opponents in the game were not designed well enough to have a place in the Meta of the game, but this is not a nerf.

Starscream now has a purpose, and is much more powerful than he was when he was first introduced into the game.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Speaking of Starscream, do his nullrays remove the shields from tech bots? Because I'm really looking forward to having Rhinox shields blow up in his own face instead of mine for once