Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Still can't raid. Lost medal by default.

Please fix the raids. It the 3rd time now i cant even load in the raid. And dont blame it on my device because i tried countless time restarting app. I know there's a thread out there but one more to let y'all know it effecting me too.

Comments

• Options
    It's ridiculous. Yesterday afternoon, I was still getting stuck on the loading screen to load in to someone's base. Then, finally, last night I was able to raid 3 times in a row, even though it was kinda laggy. Was able to raid this morning under the same laggy performance. Now, I'm back to getting stuck on the loading screen. The transformers emblem will start to spin and then it gets stuck and the music cuts out. It was an awful idea to release another raid event until they were 100% sure everyone can raid with no problem.
  • Options
    OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Also still happening to me. I've noticed that when someone raids me, it doesn't show up on my base.
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    I'm locked out of buying alpha spark because it fails to load and crashes..counts a loss.medals down from 1300 to 900s..cause I continue to get raided and can't raid. Started with latest refresh...rea) you sucks and I don't feel like spending green Tull I know I can get the spark needed for my 3* 30/30
  • Options
    It been mentioned before. I even put a support ticket in and got blown off....smh