Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Woohoo! I Got Starscream!

I got 7 of his crystals and got five 2* duplicates (two of those of Mixmaster--yay for extra class ore!), got a dupe of my 3* Ratchet (yay for A LOT more tech ore and level 10 special ability) and a 3* Starscream! Can't wait to start using him!

Anyone else have any luck getting him? Does anyone even want to get him? I just recently got 3* Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, so I feel like I'm starting a Tactician collection now, but I wanted Starscream since I downloaded the game before I even knew he was playable!

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I'm personally gonna wait on this one. I'm saving for the next 1k energon crystal pack and while Starscream is one of my favorites, I already have Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ultra Magnus for my tactician slots. Although I have to ask, who does he have synergy with?
  • Ramjet, Waspinator and Windblade. He gives Ramjet +X% damage and XX% armor piercing on all ranged attacks, and gives Wasp and Wind +XX% "anti-evade" whatever that means. I've never heard that term before or seen it anywhere else. He gets a lot of that anti-evade from both Wasp and Wind. I have no idea what Ramjet gives him.

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Ramjet, Waspinator and Windblade. He gives Ramjet +X% damage and XX% armor piercing on all ranged attacks, and gives Wasp and Wind +XX% "anti-evade" whatever that means. I've never heard that term before or seen it anywhere else. He gets a lot of that anti-evade from both Wasp and Wind. I have no idea what Ramjet gives him.

Wasp and wb give each other the anti evade ability means cuts down own bots evading attacks
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    I like Starscream but i think I'll sit these crystals out... Still trying to get Soundwave :sweat:
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Opened 3 Usurper Crystals, all 2*.
    Perhaps 6 Months later he'll join SW/Prowl/UM in the NORMAL-bot pool?
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    I haven't seen any of those bots in the PBC pool either. As I've stated elsewhere, the game seems to be stuck on giving me 2* Sideswipe.
  • ... dupe of my 3* Ratchet (yay for A LOT more tech ore and level 10 special ability) ...

sorry to burst your bubble, but Ratchet's sig is all but useless as it so rarely activates. With a sig of 60 I still rarely see it - if you get hit hard enough for it to activate you're usually dead anyway, and it won't kick in on anything less than a special or crit heavy.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Would love to snag a 4* Starscream as somehow I still have yet to pull an Ultra Magus so I'm still sitting on 2 tactician bots and am really wanting a third for raiding as my Bee sits firmly on my base defending like the good little evading bot he is. As for how long til joining PBC? 6+ months sounds good because the next batch to go into PBC should be Megatron, Grimlock, Drift, Hot Rod and/or Shockwave. Most likely 3-4 of the ones just listed. Starscream would make it in with the next bunch(again, speculation). They added shy of 4 months after launch, so expect another 3ish months for next batch. And despite what people may or may not think, yes, the bots were added to PBC. I pulled a Prowl same day they added them.
    Ramjet, Waspinator and Windblade. He gives Ramjet +X% damage and XX% armor piercing on all ranged attacks, and gives Wasp and Wind +XX% "anti-evade" whatever that means. I've never heard that term before or seen it anywhere else. He gets a lot of that anti-evade from both Wasp and Wind. I have no idea what Ramjet gives him.

Cool, thanks for the info. If I could get Ramjet and Starscream, I might build a team around them, but the game has apparently decided I need more 2* Bludgeons
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Would love to snag a 4* Starscream as somehow I still have yet to pull an Ultra Magus so I'm still sitting on 2 tactician bots and am really wanting a third for raiding as my Bee sits firmly on my base defending like the good little evading bot he is. As for how long til joining PBC? 6+ months sounds good because the next batch to go into PBC should be Megatron, Grimlock, Drift, Hot Rod and/or Shockwave. Most likely 3-4 of the ones just listed. Starscream would make it in with the next bunch(again, speculation). They added shy of 4 months after launch, so expect another 3ish months for next batch. And despite what people may or may not think, yes, the bots were added to PBC. I pulled a Prowl same day they added them.

Goon where were you when they were giving Ultra Magnus away for 5 buck? Apple users were gifted him at launch. Android had to pay.
  • I was going to go for Starscream but after learning about Galvatron coming I'm going to save up my energon for shots at him I think.

Starscreams abilities don't really sound super exciting either sadly.
    Definitely saving for Galvatron, Starscream's nice but I dunno about spending money to get him
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Galvatron does look amazing- I'm thinking he's going to be a pain in the but as a am defender or boss