Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Calendar Bug

So, I've been playing for about a month now, and I'm near the end of my monthly calendar. But I saw at the end on days 23 - 28 are missed? I have not done a support ticket but I might have to if it's needed.7ckaslj34ter.png

Comments

• Options
    I had this same issue and kabam told me I was not understanding the calendar and that I didn't log in. I never missed a day and got screwed out of the Soundwave in the last calendar. I have the emails as proof
  • Options
    Landshark wrote: »
    I had this same issue and kabam told me I was not understanding the calendar and that I didn't log in. I never missed a day and got screwed out of the Soundwave in the last calendar. I have the emails as proof

Wow, I thought this only happened to me. But I hope this gets fixed soon and you get your 3* Soundwave.
  • Options
    Me too but after emailing support about the issue they said there was nothing they could do and that for me to make sure I log in everyday. I have the emails as proof too.