Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Mission Team Deployed + Back Button = Crash

Sorry if this is a known bug, but it keeps happening to me so I'll post.

After I deploy an away mission team when it displays the team dispatched popup text, if I hit the back button the game displays an unknown error dialog box and closes. I'm running the latest version of the game in the Google Play store on a Samsung S7 Android 7.0 (July 1, 2017 security patch).

Not a killer bug by any view, just annoying.

Comments

• Hey there MegaKuppCake!

Sorry to hear this is happening to you in game! We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention! Would you mind sharing if this happen to you in any other part of the game?
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    happens to me too but i found that if you wait for the team dispatched message to fade away then press back, it would not crash the game.. most of the time like 8/10 yeah
  • Hi Rimehaven, no, as far as I can tell this doesn't happen anywhere else in the game for me. But it could be because away missions are the only time I'm hitting the back button to go back to base after dispatching the mission.