Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Usurper Crystal Shards from Arena Wins

In the current Starscream Arena Event, I occasionally come up against Starscream's team which usually includes himself, Ramjet and Waspinator. When I beat them at the end of the fight it shows that I have won between 30-50 Usurper Crystal Shards. Yet I am unable to see these shards anywhere. They are not in the inventory, nor they are in the crystal shards section. I obtained around 490 Shockwave Crystal Shards from previous arena event, I can see Shockwave Crystal purchase option via shards but I am unable to see Starscream Crystal (Usurper Crystal) purchase option. Is there a bug related to this situation?

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I have the same problem.
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    I can't find them anywhere either.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Is that true? Fighting in Arena to get Shards? Never seen it.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    @KillMasterC sometimes they do a thing with new release feature bots where if you beat that bot in the arena you get 1 shard or some similar amount, so that when the deals ends you have just a handful of unusable shards in your inventory.

It'd be a neat deal if they did it seriously, but right now it's just a gimmick
  • This is nonsense, I'm never find the Starscream Team. And the shards are too few, so asking these would never fixed
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I came across SC team today, with Ramjet but no shards.