Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crystal shards for fighting starscreams team

What is the point of giving 40 usurper shards for fighting starscream team in arena if you barely have it pop up as a option. what am i supposed to do with these you'll come up with some pretty dumb ideas im sorry

Comments

• I haven't even fought starscream ONCE, so yeah, i think this is pointless as well.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Same complaint I had for the shockwave teams, and I'm not surprised they haven't adjusted it.

Maybe it is intended to be something you earn I've rthe course of multiple arenas? I dunno.

But, it is lame.. unattainable crystal, and now an unattainable 3* bot in raid store.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited August 2017
    I remember Manthro's post about this issue the first time. Kabam replied giving the excuse it was their first time running it.. so what's the excuse now for not changing it to something workable?
  • just 2 more annoying and pointless crystals clogging up my crystal shard display, making the menu more annoying and sluggish to open than before.

It's like they're trying to self destruct.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited August 2017
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/10218/#Comment_10218
    Thanks for the Feedback guys! This is the first time we've done something like this and will take your notes into consideration moving forward.

So much for taking it into consideration. mayne the 3rd time will have some coherent and logical design.