Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crystal drops

I hate to flog an old horse, but is there something wrong with this game? I mean, legitimately? I've been playing for about three months now and all I'm getting from crystals is duplicates. I don't have any of the following characters, prowl, shockwave, soundwave, starscream, hot rod, ultra Magnus etc. basically any of the newer release characters. I must have opened 60 premium and featured crystals over the past couple of weeks and all I keep getting is duplicates of the original release characters. Is there something wrong with my version of the game, or is this just bs?
Even character specific crystals don't work, the only new bots I have gotten have been from raid events, 2 star grinlock and megatron. Anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If you only opened 60 your sample is extremely small and with a smaller bot pool expect to get lots of duplicates. Feature crystals don't give you better odds to pull the feature just add them to the pbc
  • Fair statement. But to only receive duplicates at all times and not even get a Lower rarity newly featured bot just seems ridiculous. They are supposed to drop in premium crystals aren't they?
  • Should I just store all premium crystal, shard crystals etc until newer bots become more frequent drops? Will that even happen? Just a little frustrated I guess. And kinda feel stymied about the whole process
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I'm in the same boat as you, it's extremely frustrating
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Only new bots can be had from feature crystals but the new bots aren't in 1-2* forms